Chapter 75: 6.16, good at camouflage white lotus

Upon hearing such an explanation, Lin Zikai always felt that something was wrong and could destroy the world. Can this be allowed?

Lin Zikai had such a question, and naturally asked directly, but what he did not think of was the answer given by 001.

[Host adult, your current level of authority is not enough, please upgrade the permissions before asking questions. 】 This is not 001 do not want to answer, but the permissions are not allowed.

[However, the host can think about the world we used to go through, why there is such a thing in this world. 】 can not directly tell the truth to Lin Zikai, so 001 can only be so slightly prompted, according to the cleverness of its host, I can understand it with a little thought.

The former world...

After hearing this prompt, Lin Ziqi frowned slightly, and there seemed to be something in his mind, but he did not catch it.

"Is it clear that the white enamel can get the seal orb?" So dangerous things should not be easily available.

[Others may not be able to get it at all, but the day is not the same,] 001 feels depressed when talking about this. [White 曜 itself is a loophole in the world, and the banned jewels will attract him, so he wants to find some fees. Kung Fu, but it will certainly be found, but...]

"But what?"

[However, if you can get it, you have to look at the heart of the day. 】 Perhaps it should be said that the attachment to its host family.

Speaking of 001, I also feel very puzzled. It's not a male lord who has a soft spot for it. Why is it so persistent to the host family, and...

It seems that it is not the first world. From the third world, White Lotus seems to have some special feelings for its host, but because of the relationship of the fourth world, it makes it feel like its own illusion.

As for the last world, because the host is a fox, it is not surprising that the white lotus is confused by him.

But this world, finally let 001 feel wrong, the white lotus of this world has given up the male master and is so attached to the host adults!

This matter has already been declared to the main system, but it has not been answered to the main system of this declaration, so it always feels that something is wrong.

"White heart?" Why is this saying so strange?

[Well, it's the heart of the day,] In fact, this is also a headache for this 001. The trouble of this prohibited item is at this point. [The banned Orb will respond to the person who wants to get it. The stronger the **, the more successful The higher the chance. 】

Upon hearing this answer, Lin Zikai's mouth was slightly pumped, and he was the first to hear such a casual choice!

It seems that I know what Lin Zizhen is thinking, 001 also feels very helpless, but there is no way, that thing is so no exercise.

"Is there a way to stop it?" If there is a way to block it, let him return to Longqi Mountain now.

[No, at least we can't do it. 001 unceremoniously interrupted Lin Zikai's vision.

It doesn't mean that things can be solved earlier, but there is no way. As long as people in this world, whether they are aborigines or those who perform tasks, have no way to get in touch with the banned orbs. This is the rule that can reach the banned orbs. The only person is the white hole as a loophole.

In fact, now 001 also wants to marry a mother, the consciousness of the world is also an idiot, then the dangerous things are not hidden, even by an outsider to find!