Chapter 114: 9.06, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Of course, now the quarrel between the spot and the white owl is not known at all, because now he is dealing with that hateful mushroom.

"001, you told me clearly what is going on. In the original world, white lotus is not easy to get the mushroom?" I don't know how, the mushroom is in front of me, but Lin Zizhen There is no way to touch it. The angry forest is very eager to destroy the **** mushroom inhumanely.

[This... Is it a golden finger of white lotus? 】 Although this statement is a bit ridiculous, but it is the only explanation that can be thought of by 001. Otherwise, why is this white mushroom only available to white lotus, and the host of his family will not?

Lin Ziwei: Oh, stupid system, believe it or not, I will kill you! ?

[Host adult, I really don't know this, but the high spirits are a bit savvy, so if you want to get the affirmation of the spiritual plant, then you must pass the test. After saying this, 001 asked Lin Zikai what kind of power he had gained after eating the mushroom.

After that, I didn't say anything for a long time, as if I was thinking about something.

At this time, Lin Zizhen naturally did not bother the other party, just waiting for the result of 001 thinking.

However, after a long time, 001 slowly looked at Lin Zikai, and then said something he did not think of.

[The host adult, after my analysis, I found that although the white oyster eaten the mushroom, but there is no change except the increase in strength, that is to say, he does not have the mastery of the role of the mushroom, even can say He only got the power that little of it worked. 】

After 001 analyzed everything that Lin Zikai said, it is not difficult to draw such a conclusion.

[White 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨 烨Will strengthen your body and soul colleagues. 】

Having said that, 001 is obviously excited. The mushroom is a good thing. Originally, he thought that the host adult could only absorb a little bit of the power of the mushroom when he returned to the main space, but now it is obviously this Look at the host of it, ready to test it!

Two people are talking, the light around the mushroom that was originally just a seven-color light suddenly spread out, slowly falling on the body of Lin Zikai.

[The host adult, this is the spore of the mushroom, the test began, the best thing about the mushroom is... make... illusion...]

The last sentence Lin Zikai did not listen to, as if the connection between him and 001 was cut off at that moment, and Lin Zizhen was somewhat uneasy, but think about it, this is his test, he can not do anything. Waiting for the help of 001, so I will press the heart to wait for the test.

After Lin Ziyu slowly adapted to the darkness around him, he found that there seemed to be a place where it seemed to be bright, and there seemed to be something that covered the light.

Wrinkled, Lin Zikai walked in that direction, although he did not know what was there, but the relevant places would always be much more than this thorough darkness.

The forest is not afraid of black, but in a strange environment, the darkness is very unfavorable, because no one knows what will happen at this time.

What surprised Lin Zizhen was that his night vision function seemed to be closed.

The blood family is a very unique creature. Don't say that it is his current level. Even the ordinary blood family will have the ability, but now in this darkness, the forest is nothing to see.