Chapter 96: 8.06, reborn scorpion white lotus

The atmosphere of the Lin family brothers is just right, but the other side seems to be not so harmonious. After Bai Luofei returned to the dormitory, the pressure on the gloomy face was already low enough to let the people around him suffocate.

"Luofei, you...nothing." Just after going out for a circle, his face became so ugly. What happened?

"Nothing, you don't have a class, hurry up, I didn't have a class this morning." Originally, Bai Luofei wanted to exchange his feelings with Lin Zikai through the opportunity of no class, but did not expect that, The person who came back actually had one more Lin Biao, which was really annoying!

Everyone looked at his face is not very good, and did not say anything, anyway, they have already asked, he does not want to say that it is his own business, and they are not they do not care about roommates.

Because Bai Luofei is a newcomer, so everyone is still a bit of a gap with him, and this person runs mysteriously to the double dormitory every day. Although everyone did not say it, but what is Bailuofei thinking? can not tell.

Hey, it's okay to be poor and love the rich. The key is that the rich are not fools. It's not a meal or two. It's possible to make a decision. If something is sent to the other party, it will not be accepted!

For everyone's hidden eyes, Bai Luofei did not see it, but he did not pay attention to it. In his impression, there is no such person. It is estimated that after the end of the last days, it will not become a zombie or a ration of zombies. It is precisely the cannon fodder that is destined to die. He does not have so much time to waste his feelings on these people.

The most important thing for him now is to have a good relationship with Lin Zikai, either for his own hidden thoughts or for the space in his hands.

A few times, he had already seen the pendant on the neck of Lin Zikai.

The pendant looks very ordinary and has no special features, but Bai Luofei knows that it is a big space. The reason why their life in the last life is much more comfortable than others is because of the space pendant.

It is also because of that thing that Lin Biao, who had no power, will become the target of all parties.

However, this life will not belong to Lin Biao in this life, but belongs to him!

Every time they collect so much material, only a little bit can be reached in his hands, but if the space is in his hands, the material is not his own!

Of course, he certainly will not betray the two people, he and the two ruthless people can be completely different!

At this time, Bai Luofei did not even think about it. Now he is ready to defraud other people's things is already a betrayal!

The time passed quickly, and the last half of the month passed away. Finally, there were three days to the end of the world. Bai Luofei had already stocked a lot of food in his suitcase and was solemnly locked.

It's the end of the world. If you let the people in the dormitory know that they have food, they will be derelict. If these people are destined to die, there is no need to waste food.

The last three days have passed away. Finally, the end of the world will come soon.

Watching the sun in the sky gradually obscured, followed by a three-hour total solar eclipse, during which most people will fall asleep, and when they wake up again, some people will wake up, while others will Become a zombie during sleep.

Looking at the watch, from twelve o'clock or half an hour, Bai Luofei lifted his two suitcases and waited until the eclipse began to look for Lin Zikai.