Chapter 44 Night Out

Start from the beginning

'We should wait outside and text them. It would look creepy if we are watching them', Demi said.
I put my jacket around her. She was shivering.
Demi didnt say much, I didnt expect her to, she must have a huge headache and isnt 100 percent aware of whats happening.

I sended the video to Ashley with the caption: 'Stole ur girl for tonight. She is pretty funny when she is drunk xo'

15 minutes later I spotted Regan and Sarah walking towards us. Demi already sat in the car, probably sleeping.

They didnt say a word to me, probably didnt know I saw what happened. There is no way I am going to let this pass.

'So tell me Regan, could Sarah kiss as good as Ashley? Or even better?'
I remember why I knew Regan. Ashley told me about her.

Regan looked at Sarah, she seemed surprised. Demi and I saw you two. Don't worry, its fine. '

'Oh' was all Regan said. 'Where is Demi?'

'Sleeping. But you didnt answer my question. You weren't drunk so dont tell me that shit it was an accident.'

'Regan suddenly kissed me and I kissed back. We are going to try dating and see if that work out'

'Aww cute. I hope it does.'

'It must be weird for Demi', Regan said.

'Yeah but dont worry. I will get you guys home, get in!'

---------------
I didnt need to say more to Demi's mother. She wasnt mad at Demi being drunk, she thought it was very funny.

I helped her inside, she was still half asleep. Suddenly I felt awkward I wanted to put her to bed but then I had to undress her...I will leave her in only her underwear, her clothes smells like vomit anyway.
Regan was fast asleep on the other bed in the room. I walked really quiet out of the room to make sure I didnt wake them.

'Thank you Riley', Demi's mother whispered when I walked down the stairs.

'No problem', I smiled.

'Want something to drink?'

'Yes please'

'Sit down and I will bring you something'

I did as she told. Few minutes later she came back from the kitchen with two cups of tea.
'Thank you Jackie'

'You know Riley, I am really glad Demi got to know you and to have you as friends. You are there for here even when she doesnt appreciate it. You and Ashley are amazing friends, I am glad she is part of the family but you are too for me.'

'Jackie I dont know what to say. Those words mean a lot to me' I hugged her. Later that night I eventually went home after talking with Demi's mom. She is so kind.

Before stepping into my bed I decided to text Ashley:
'Just talked with your mother-in-law, she probably likes me more than you'

The next morning before I left the house where Steven was already waiting for me, Ashley texted back: 'That cant be or she has a crush on you but I cant even imagine that'

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi's p.o.v.

My head was killing me. I'm never that type of girl who drinks a lot of alcohol. I dont even know why I wanted to do it yesterday but I missed Ashley and the (liquor) gave a slight feeling of comfort. I wanted to get out of bed but my head feels like pounding. I cant think straight.

My phone rang. Luckily it was near so I could reach it.
'Hello?',I said. I didnt look at the caller's ID because the display was hard to look at.