SPIN-OFF WINNERS!

You guys had such good characters for these spin-offs...I actually needed my friends' help because I wasn't sure if I picked the right winners.
But I've been thinking it through and I picked out the 2 people who created the most fun characters, with which we hopefully will be able to write 2 really awesome spin-off's!
(Technically there will be 3 spin-off's but since the 3rd one wasn't for the give away I'm leaving that one out right now hahaa)

The winner for the Michael spin-off is:

hemmingsjesus !! :D

and the winner for the Calum spin-off is:

calumsleakedsnapchat !! :D

I'll message the both of you with all the details and thoughts I had and everything else and we'll think of a good plot together! (I don't have that many ideas but oh well haha)

It's going to be great :)
I'm really excited about this! I hope you are too hahaa.

To everyone who didn't win...I wish I could write a spin-off for all of you, but sadly that's not how giveaway's work :(

I hope you're still going to read the spin-off's though because they'll be awesome! :)
ALSO I ENTERED THE WATTYS WITH THIS STORY AND WITH TO THE MOON SO PLEASE VOTE BECAUSE WINNING A WATTY WILL LITERALLY BE THE BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT IVE EVER...ACHIEVED AND THAT IS NOT A JOKE AND NOT OVER EXAGGERATED.

BTW in case no one told you yet today: You are beautiful and I love you! :)