Chapter 61

‘Luke, I’m doing it again!’ I yelled, before walking out of the bathroom with only just a towel wrapped around my body.
‘No!’ he said, but I was already walking out of the bathroom.
He turned around and quickly covered the camera of his phone.
I heard some voices and recognized Ashton’s giggle.
I looked at him, and furrowed my eyebrows.
Luke looked at me and smiled, dropping the phone on the couch and walking up to me.
I watched him as he placed his hands on my hips and pressed a kiss against my nose.
‘hey’ he said, kissing my cheek.
I giggled and pushed his face away.
‘Hey’ I said, trying to forget about what just happened in the bathroom.
I should’ve known those bubbles were not going to shield my body forever.
Especially not when you’re smudging it in someone’s face.
I looked down at my hand that was holding up the towel, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed.
Luke took my chin between his fingers and lifted my face up.
He smiled as if he knew exactly what I was thinking and winked before he quickly kissed my lips.  
‘LUCAS! DO NOT LEAVE US ALONE HERE’ one of the guys said.
I laughed and looked at him.
‘Lucas?’ I asked.
Luke groaned and let go of me.
‘Just go get dressed’ he said, watching me as I nodded and made my way into the bedroom.
I changed in a comfortable pair of shorts and an old shirt I always slept in and walked out of the bedroom again.
Luke turned around when he heard me opening the door and smiled.
He moved aside a little so that could sit on the couch as well.
‘What are you doing?’ I asked, looking at his phone that was still resting in his hands.
‘facetiming with the rest of the guys, they don’t want to shut up about meeting you though’ he said.
‘We’re right here Luke we can hear you’ one of the guys said.
I laughed and automatically looked at the phone. I could see 3 guys sitting somewhere and they were barely able to fit in the small screen.
‘We just want to ask her a couple questions, you can trust us’ someone else said.
Luke looked at me and nodded.
‘Alright, but one wrong question and you’re done’ he said, pulling me a little closer so that they could see me too.
‘IVY!’ they all yelled.
I smiled and awkwardly waved at them. ‘Hey’ I said.
‘Okay listen, we have a few questions and we wrote them down, because we’re cool like that. And also, because we kept forgetting what we wanted to ask’ the curly haired guy said.
I looked at Luke for a second, asking him what their names are.
Luke smiled and told me before I focused back on the phone.
‘First question,’ Calum said.
‘strawberries or banana’s?’
‘banana’s’ I said immediately.
There was some cheering from the other guys but they quickly moved on.
‘Ice cream or chocolate sauce?’ Michael asked.
‘Can’t I just have both? They’re good when separated but they’re better combined’
‘You can definitely have them both. Luke, get the girl some ice cream with chocolate sauce tomorrow’ Ashton commanded.
I laughed and looked at him as he subtly wrapped his arm around my waist.
‘Next question,’ Michael said, looking at the sheet of paper.
‘waffles or bacon?’
‘bacon’
‘french fries or pizza?’
‘Pizza, were you hungry when you thought of these questions or are you just always thinking of food?’ I asked.
‘Both,’ All 3 of them answered.
‘but that was actually the last food related question’ Ashton said.
I nodded and waited for the next question.
‘Panda’s or penguins?’ Calum asked.
‘Penguins’
‘You see! I’m not the only penguin lover on the planet!’ Luke yelled, making me laugh.
‘You probably just brainwashed her’ Calum said.
‘puppy’s or kittens’
‘Puppy’s’
‘And last but not least, how many times have you walked around wearing nothing more than a towel?’
I laughed and looked at Luke who just shook his head in embarrassment.
‘3 times I think, the first time was on the day after we met. I guess showing up in nothing but a towel when we first meet has become my trademark.’

------
A/N: 
Am I the only one getting really frustrated about the fact that fifth harmony keeps taking back our lead? We were doing really good monday and there's nothing left of that now...