Chapter 80

A/N:

This is a warning...this chapter kinda sucks...but you'll just have to live with it :D

----

'I just don't know what she's going to do when she wakes up' I softly hear Luke say.

'But what if she is'

I opened my eyes, blinking a couple times to get used to the light.

Luke was standing in the bathroom, probably on the phone with one of the guys.

'No, I'm not going to wake her up. she's having a hard enough time as it is, I don't want to add to that by getting her sleep deprived' he said. I sat up straight, the conversation of last night slowly coming back into my mind.

I sighed, and got up off the bed.

I made my way to the bathroom, deciding to get Luke out if misery, I'm not sure what the conversation was about but he sounded stressed.

'Yeah, I'll just wait until she wak-' he started and stopped when I walked into the bathroom.

'Hey' he said, smiling nervously.

He was wearing nothing but his usual black skinny jeans. His hair fell flat over his face and he was holding his phone in his one hand while he used the other to hold the sink.

'Good morning' I smiled, pressing a kiss against his cheek and wrapping my arms around his waist.

'I eh...I'll call you back later' He said in the phone before quickly hanging up and putting his phone in the pocket of his jeans.

'Good morning' he said to me, looking down at me.

'You feeling a little better?' he asked.

I looked up at him and nodded, because surprisingly I did. I felt the same way I did as before we had that conversation last night.

'I do have to pee though' Luke smiled and let go of me.

'Give me 3 seconds and I'm done' Luke said, quickly splashing some water in his face and drying it off.

He smiled at me once more before leaving the bathroom and closing the door.

I quickly peed and got out of the bathroom afterwards.

Luke was leaning against the wall just like he had done yesterday.

'I was thinking,' Luke said, stopping me from walking passed him by putting both his hands on my hips.

'Now that can't be good, can it?' I joked, earning a pout from Luke.

'I'm serious. I think we deserved a day of relaxation in this tiny hotel room with lots and lots of food' Luke said, stepping a little closer to me and pressing a short kiss against my lips.

'Hm...' I said, looking at him 'That sounds good. We never ate those French fries yesterday'

Luke smiled and nodded, but his mind seemed to be somewhere else than at our conversation as he looked at me and bit his lip.

I looked down at my feet, my cheeks flushed.

Luke let go of my hips with one of his hands and lifted my face back up.

He smiled at me, his eyes constantly moving from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes. But he didn't kiss me.

What he did do, was take another step closer to me, so that now our bodies were softly pressed against each other.

The air around us shifted, but I couldn't really describe what it was.

All I knew was that I suddenly had this urge to kiss him. And after thinking about it for a second, I couldn't find any reasons why I shouldn't.

I pressed my lips against his and in a matter of seconds, we were tangled in a kiss that instantly made my cheeks flush and my heart race.

My hands had found their way to Luke's hair and started playing with it, earning a soft groan from Luke.

Luke pulled my body even closer to his, his one hand on my cheek and the other one on my lower back.

He started walking, while still kissing me and I automatically kept taking steps back to keep myself from falling until my feet bumped against the bed.

Luke's hand disappeared under my shirt and he hesitated before taking it off, only disconnecting our lips for a second.

He threw my shirt somewhere to the other side of the room and I totally forgot I was not wearing a bra until I felt a cold breeze from the air conditioning hitting my body.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked at Luke.

He smiled sweetly and held my chin in between is thumb and index finger, using his other hand to pull one of my hands away from my body, as I was unconsciously trying to hide it.

He didn't look though, he kept his eyes straight on mine and pressed his lips back on mine.

His hands found their way back around my waist and mine found their way around his neck as he pushed me a little further behind and laid us down on the bed, his lips never letting go of mine.

We laid like that for a while, my hands exploring his body while his explored mine, trying to touch as much of me as he could.

Eventually Luke stopped and rested his head against mine, closing his eyes to try and catch his breath.

But I didn't feel like stopping yet.

I knew very well what I was trying to suggest here, and I also knew that Luke was trying to keep himself under control, but I didn't want that, I wanted to do this, I wanted to know what it felt like, I wanted to know why people always make such a big deal out of it.

My hands trailed off until I reached the button of his jeans.

'V' Luke mumbled, his eyes still closed as he tried to keep himself under control.

I started fidgeting with the button, trying to open it but failing, seeing as I'd never done this before it didn't really surprise me.

'Don't' Luke said, softly shaking his head, his eyes still closed as he was internally struggling with himself.

I kept trying though because I still didn't want him to stop.

Luke opened his eyes and looked straight into mine, he grabbed my wrist, making me stop trying to open his jeans.

'I have self-control but not that much,' he said, smiling slightly.

'I'm not going to be able to stop if we keep going'

I looked at him, my hands going back up and wrapping themselves around his neck.

'That's okay, you don't have to stop' I said.

Luke's eyes widened and for a few seconds he just stared at me.

'Are you sure about that?' he asked, looking over my entire face to make sure there was not a single part of me that didn't want to do this.

I nodded and he didn't hesitate to press his lips back on mine and opening the button of his jeans, to help me get rid of it.

---

A/N:
...so that happened...BTW, FOR ANYONE WHO CARES, THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING!! Best night of my life!