32.The colour of love

Start from the beginning

Hugging her back he patted her head  , 'Me too babysis' he mumbled .

'Your brother is always here for you , I won't let anyone hurt you ever ' he mused and kissed the crown of her head .

His eyes became misty , thinking when she was born , her face scrunched up in crying no one was able to calm her but as soon as he took her in his embrace she stopped crying and looked intensely at her big brother .

When she first time gave him a heart melting smile , as a toddler  whenever she would call him in her baby language saying 'Bubba' . Now here she was a big girl , soon going to get married .

'Don't cry bhai , I can't see you crying for me ' she mused and then trailed off in her mind saying a useless person who can't even do anything right.

'C'mon now let's go get ready , or mum will give her long lecture' she said giggling.

He gave a little smile to her and left her room , his heart was saying that something is wrong between her sister and Marino brothers .

—————————————————

Here Amaira was sitting now adorned with beautiful yellow lehenga her hands and legs adorned with mehendi which was now dark red everyone was teasing her saying
that her husbands love her a lot .

Here Amaira was sitting now adorned with beautiful yellow lehenga her hands and legs adorned with mehendi which was now dark red everyone was teasing her saying that her husbands love her a lot

She chuckled sadly in her mind , they didn't knew that I'm just their mere obsession, a possession & now maybe their personal needs taker .

She came out of her thoughts when her mother applied the turmeric paste on her cheeks , hands and at her legs .

Aadhira eyes were teary looking at her daughter who now was going to get married , the sayings are really true, that  time flies so fast we even don't know when our kids grow up .

Then Viraj came applying turmeric paste at her daughter's face he took out the bundle of notes and after circling above her head he gave to the workers saying 'May god protect you from evil eyes ' .

Amaira bit inside of her cheek to not cry it took all of herself to stop herself from sobbing in her father's arms .

Then one by one every relative came and applied the turmeric paste , giving blessings to her for her new phase of life they left .

At last came her brother , Abhimanyu was wearing plain yellow kurta with his shades sitting proudly on the bridge of his nose .

He wore the shades so her sister can't see his eyes , which were now red and swollen . Clenching his jaw tightly he made his way towards his sister and slowly taking the turmeric paste he applied on her face and when he was done he stood up and left .

He wasn't able to look into her eyes , maybe due to guilt he wasn't able to forgive himself for what he did to his sister, which was now mixed with sadness .