16. Manipulating her

~~~~~

Here now Amaira was sitting on kitchen's counter eating her mother's special 'gobhi paranthas'
(Cauliflower bread) .

She just finished her second parantha when Aadhira her mother just put another hot sizzling parantha in her plate .

Amaira groaned and said 'Mom please you know I don't like these but just for your sake I ate ' .

Amaira she can eat those but these cauliflower paranthas were not best in her list , like the person will be farting whole day.

It just makes worse .

Aadhira mused ' Bacha see how much you've lost your weight since we shifted here ' she said pointing out her with rolling pin .

Amaira snorted and muttered 'Sure'.

'Mom where is dad ' she asked her mother replied 'in his office with Marino's'

Listening their name she straightened up and remembered their incident when they met her on her first day of college.

——————
[Flashback]

Everyone was coming out of the auditorium the college was over .

Opening her phone she checked messages of her brother if he came or not .

Seeing none she moved to library as she wanted some helping books .

Reaching she started searching for the books she found it but it was put in a higher shelf .

Struggling she again tried putting one hand on bookshelf while other one to extend to reach towards the literature book .

Pushing hair out of her face , she looked around for some chair or something when suddenly she feels someone's presence behind her .

Turning around she sees Leonardo grabbing the same book she wanted.

He handed the book in her hand .

He tucked her hairs loose strands which were were falling on her face .

Bending down he said ' Here you go amore ' .

Amaira felt her face heating up she was sure she would be looking like an apple .

Ignoring her weird feelings she muttered 'thank you' .

He turned his face slightly so his face will be towards her neck & could smell her scent .

He took a light sniff of her scent he closed his eyes & hummed in delight.

His low rumble sent shivers down her spine , gripping the book tighter
she closed her eyes & said little loudly ' Thank you ' .

When she opened her eyes he nodded his lips twitching in a smile he took her hand and exits the library.

'W-wait wher-re we're g-going ' she asked a stuttering.

'Well you're coming with us ' he chimed with a wide grin on his face .

'But-but my b-brother said he will be picking me up ' she mused .