5. Precious angel

~~~~

*Bark*
'Oh hey sorry bud here I will help you ' well Ashton was trying to climb on the bed but because of his height he couldn't.

Amaira helped him to climb the bed he snuggled up all in her lap she started caressing his back softly .

It was currently 8 in the morning and today they both have woke up early and also took a walk in the gardens .

Now Amaira was thinking about what to wear today as it's her first time going in her brother and father office.

Amaira's Pov :

After wearing my outfit I check myself in mirror and put my hair in a messy low bun , I make my way downstairs to see everyone doing their work going towards dining room

I wish my bro and dad good morning they greeted me back going towards my seat k started to eat cereals when dad puts newspaper aside and said

'Remember sunshine what we told you they're dangerous people so please stay inside the cabin ' he said gently in caring way . I nod and said 'Okay dad '.

When we were done my brother said 'let's go ' I nod taking my sling bag we all sat inside the car making way towards the corporation.

When we reached everyone stopped their working and stared at them with wide eyes I felt nervousness bubbling inside me so I stepped closer to my brother .

When Abhimanyu saw how his baby sister was feeling uncomfortable with all stares 'all of you back to work now ' he roared at them with his cold voice .

Then he smiles gently at her and guided her towards the elevator when they reached at his floor his personal assistant wished him but he ignored her .

Reaching inside his cabin Amaira admired his office that's also when she noticed a canvas and painting stuff at the table she hugged her brother .

& said'thank you thank you bhai ' kissing his cheek she ran towards the things , her dad and brother was admiring her with so much love and tender gaze .

One thing Abhimanyu knew that he will protect his sister from all the dangers even if he have to die as well as goes with Viraj her daughter was his sunshine just like her mother .

Abhimanyu was going to say something to Amira when his phone rang he was talking with his assistant to make arrangements for the meeting after he hang up .

He said 'Now buttercup listen you know what dad told you so please follow his words and if you need anything call my assistant okay '