21.Obsession

NOT EDITED

Amaira's pov:

I groan feeling the warmth of my bed , 'mm' it smells amazing cedar wood with the hint of mint . Wait it's not the scent of my brother or father. I try to open my eyes slowly, why does it feel like truck just ran over me .

I stretch my body still feeling sleepy, but when I sat up something felt wrong my eyes were hurting like hell . Rubbing my eyes I open them and saw Riccardo sitting in the chair beside the bed.

Oh god now I remember, I am not at my home , he k-killed someone, oh god please save me . He was smoking while looking out of the balcony , it's view was gorgeous but I couldn't focus on it .

'You're finally awake ' he rasped out glancing at me .

Crushing his cigarette in the ashtray, he stood up and came towards me but I backed away .

'Please stay away from me ' I whispered out to him .

His face got darkened then in the blink of eye he wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed hard , I cried out in pain .

'Why don't you understand what did I told you miele you're ours , you belong to us can't you understand , hmm ' he roared at my face .

Room's door slammed open and Vincenzo came inside seeing us in the position he came towards Riccardo and made him left my throat.

I caressed it was tight but not hurting , I Don't know how will I get out from here .

'Hey bro calm your tits , you can show her all your kinks after first we can talk calmly to her ' he said to him .

Riccardo just glared at him and moved towards the door going out of the room he slammed the door shut , poor doors !

——————————

Riccardo's Pov :

'Why did I trusted you guys ' she whispering out one more time then her grip started to loosen at my shoulders and then she passed out in my arms .

'Sorry miele but we won't let you leave us ' I whispered to her and carried her to the bed . Her black tresses were covering her face I tucked them behind her ear and kissed her temple.

'Why do you have to make this hard ' I once again mused .

'Leo you didn't have to be this hard on her you could've spoke gently and you too Ric ' Enzo hissed at us .

'Oh please we're not head over heels for her like you , I think we can use her for our mafia gain or something from her family ' Leo replied to him.
'Will see ' Vince grumbled .

'You guys go to the warehouse and check shipments, I will be here with her ' ordering them I made my way towards shower to clean of that shit's blood .