32.The colour of love

Not edited

*bark*

Here poor Ashton was trying to wake her mom but she wasn't even moving an inch .

Amaira's pov:

'Bhai please let me sleep for some time more ' I slept turning into another side when someone started to lick my face .

'Ahhh' shrieking out I jumped out of the bed and being clumsy my legs got tangled with the blanket and I fell on my butt .

'Ouch' muttering I saw Ashton my baby finally it felt I saw him after many years opening my arms he jumped into my embrace and started to wiggle his tail showing his joy .

'Now now don't worry your mom is here 'I muttered and gave a kiss on his top of the head.

My room's door got opened and I saw my big brother , my bhaiya coming with a tray of breakfast in his hand .

'Good morning bhai 'I said thanking Ashton in my arms and then going towards him I hugged my brother he embraced us back and kissing my crown of the head he also wished me back.

Just as he put the food tray aside , I hugged him like a koala bear ,Ashton still in my arms & I don't know what came over me and I started crying in my brother's embrace.

'Bacha what happened?' Bhai asked from me u just muttered 'nothing' & buried my head in his chest .

Then after some time he mused 'I missed my buttercup' and then making me sit on couch he started to feed me , moaning out at the taste of food I hummed in satisfaction.

Well the taste of food increases double , when someone feed me specially my loved ones at least for me .

When they were done with the breakfast a knock sounded on the door and their parents came inside .

They smiled at them and Viraj grumbled 'Finally you have forgive him , you know he gave such a hard time to our employees' .

Abhimanyu snickered while Amaira and Aadhira let out small giggles ,
Aadhira nudging him said 'Yeah like you're really sweet with them right?'.

Now it was Abhimanyu's time to chortle and while Amaira started giggling again while Viraj made a pouty face looking at her wife .

'Now now there's no time to laugh , today is Maira's haldi so all of you go and get ready ' Aadhira ordered glancing at her son and husband.

'Yes boss' said Viraj and sighing he made his easy out not before kissing his daughter's forehead and kissing his wife .

'Here's your dress baby ' Aadhira said putting her dress on the bed , Amaira nodded now her mood ruined .

Abhimanyu noticing it said 'Mom you go I want to ask something from her ' . Aadhira raised her one brow at her son in confusion while he reassured her with his eyes she sighed and left .

Amaira was now looking a little pale at the thought of being alone with the trio , Abhimanyu placed his hand on her shoulder which made her flinch badly .

'Hey buttercup , you know that you don't have to hide anything from your brother ' he asked while glancing at her .

She nodded while looking down , he cupped her chin and made her look into his eyes and asked ,

'Is there anything your bhaiya should know ?' He asked in a stern tone .

'No bhai ' she said and gave him a little to not show her inner turmoil of her emotions.

' Don't you trust me buttercup hm?' Abhimanyu questioned her with the hurt in his eyes .

He moved back to leave the room but she tugged his hand and then hugging him she buried his face in his chest saying 'I will miss you bhai'.