17. Sibling bond

Not edited

'Okay so um how about we go for ice cream what do you say maira' Abhimanyu chimed .

Amaira internally rolled her eyes .

After 2 days finally Abhimanyu came but what he saw was that her dear sister was angry on him .
She didn't want to talk with him but his brother now was coaxing her to talk with him .

But being her as her dad's princess she's also like her father stubborn .

She was currently cleaning her room but with how her brother was talking was not helping her .

As how much the offer of ice cream was difficult to ignore but internally groaning she left her room .

Her brother frowned seeing her behaviour tried to follow her but the way she slammed the door on his face was enough to understood that her sister needed time .

Sighing he made his way out of the room.

~~~~

Amaira was done with watering her new baby plants now she was laying on the grass gazing at the sky .

Thinking about the current situation in her life , shifting into new place & all she didn't even knew when she was out like a light .

When she opened her eyes ,
sky was covered with black clouds it looked like soon it will be raining heavily.

Rain started to pour out but she didn't want to go inside .

Amaira loved how when rain comes the earth looks lively , rain always boosted up her mood whenever she was feeling sad .

She looked up and smiled at the sky feeling the drops of water the way hit her skin , taking a deep breath she closed her eyes.

The sound of someone coming towards her stirs her from thoughts.

Opening her eyes she saw Abhimanyu standing there gazing at her with furious yet worried face.

But before she can do anything he picks up her bridal style & takes her to her room .

He drops her gently on her feet and grumbles 'go and take a bath ' .

Shifting glancing all the room nervously she took her clothes and got inside to take a hot bath .

When she was done with shower she wore warm & cozy hoodie of her brother and some old jogger's of her which had Mickey Mouse on it.

Snickering at her mismatched clothes she moved towards room .

Here his brother was gazing out from the window more like glaring he was clenching his jaw so tight in anger it looked like that his teeth will pop out .

She stood where she was shifting her weight from side to side , &

*achoo

She sneezed it was then his brother came out of his thoughts and directed his glare at her .

She nervously picked at her skin .

Abhimanyu came towards her and she suddenly got frightened of him & closed her eyes .

But he passed her and took her towel & made her sit near vanity and gently dried her hair .

After he was sure that her hair was dried he gently untangled her hair and made a braid of her liking .

In childhood as their both parents were working sometimes they would have to leave their kids alone .

And Abhimanyu took full responsibility of her baby sister he learnt braiding , cooking for her .