24. Preparations

NOT EDITED

Third person's Pov:

'How did my life end up like this ? ' she chuckled sadly looking at her in the mirror.

A knock sounded on her bedroom's door , she flinched putting a hand on her chest to calm her racing heart after their torture she's so scared she flinches every time even on little things .

Adjusting her dupatta properly and putting on a little bindi on her forehead she painfully smiled folding her hands she internally prayed to god for her family and herself.

Opening her room's door she saw an older lady she bowed to her & said ' Greetings ma'am Mr Marino's are calling you downstairs if you're ready ' .

'You're like my aunt please call me by name Marilyn & please don't bow to me okay ' Amaira said the head maid taking her hands .

Marilyn smiled looking at her and said ' Okay Amaira but not in front  of Sir's' . Amaira nodded and closing the door she made her way downstairs.

Leonardo was talking on the phone more like shouting while Riccardo & Vincenzo were ordering something to their men's when they heard her footsteps.

They dismissed their works and when they turned around the way she looked took their breathe away .

'Cazzo è mattina e sono già duro' Riccardo groaned out

'Cazzo è mattina e sono già duro' Riccardo groaned out .
(Fuck it's only morning and i'm already hard ).
'Anche io' Vincenzo & Leonardo said out .(Me too)

In a flash Riccardo's hand curls around her waist , holding her close in his arms he sniffs her sweet floral scent ' You're so beautiful miele ' .

Amaira closed her eyes in fear she tried to loosen his grip , Riccardo fumed seeing her struggle he gripped her jaw saying 'Didn't you understand till now miele you will never defy our touch ' .

Tears started to stream on her cheeks , she whispered out 'I'm sorry ' . He just hummed and placed a kiss on her neck .

'Now now brother leave her or we'll be late ' Vincenzo voiced out when Riccardo took a step back and Vincenzo hugged her and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

Leonardo came beside her dipping his face in the neck he muttered ' Let's go amore ' & kissed her cheek .Taking her hand in his he locked his fingers with hers and gave it a possessive squeeze.

They made their way out of the mansion first she hopped into the car to sit on the window seat , but Leonardo not liking it he made her sit on his lap she shrieked at his action .

'Mio amore why are you like a scaredy kitten hm?' He said nuzzling his face in her neck . She fisted his shirt in her fists gasping .
She tried to wiggle out of his lap but