29.Wedding

(Why I'm so obsessed with this song 😭)

~ Double update for my beautiful readers ❤️~

Not edited

————————

"She came into our life and became it "

—————————

Amaira's pov :

'N-no I can't do this oh god please guide me ' I said praying .

Mom and her team were gone for a while , now I am alone in my room with my problems .

I chuckled sadly , I just wanted to come with dad to explore this new country and for higher studies , what if I've stayed in India with mom everything would've been okay . Me and my family maybe enjoying a delicious meal in our home while me bantering with my bhai .

Father & Brother these two people matter most in any women's life .
When I needed them most they were not present, I know I'm responsible for this problem but they didn't even came here .

I just smiled sadly , when a knock came on the door & then it was opened. I was facing towards the window gazing at their large garden.

The person came towards me slowly, and then 'S-sunshine '.
It was dad my father , I couldn't believe my ears then I smelled the familiar calming scent of my father .

Turning around slowly I saw his face , his face was telling that he wasn't sleeping good it look tired .

'D-dad ' I whispered .

'Won't my sunshine give me a hug hm ' he said and then I ran into his embrace clinging on him like if he ever leave me alone I'll die .

Sobbing into his arms I mumbled in his chest 'I wown't evaa talkk to yoiee' my voice came out muffled .

————————————

Viraj's Pov :

'Hm my sunshine is angry with me?' I replied while caressing my daughter's head . She nodded burying her face more in my chest .

'I'm sorry beta please forgive m-me' some traitorous tears fell on my cheek .

Amaira moved back from my arms and replied while rubbing her nose
'I forgive you dad ' .

I moved towards her again to give her a hug when she moved back stopping me with one hand and said 'but I need time ' .

Nodding she gestured me to sit and then she came and sat beside me with a glass of water , I took a sip and then putting it on side table , I again grabbed her hands and asked
'How are you sunshine '.

'Good dad but now happy ' she gave me that her goofiest smile , and then wiped my tears .

—————————————

Her mom came in and said 'Sorry for ruining the dad-daughter moment but it's time maira '.

Amaira nodded sadly , and then turning towards her father she asked him 'Dad will bhai won't talk to me ' .

Her eyes tearing at the thought of his brother who was her armour from childhood , now hated her that much that he didn't even wanted to attend her wedding .

'He's stuck in a meeting , don't worry he'll be here soon ' Viraj said .

'Now Amaira please tell me do you really want to get married to them or they've forced you in this thing '
Viraj asked her while taking her hands in his .