31.Marriage in a desi way

'Amore ' Leonardo shouted when entered inside the mansion followed by Riccardo and Vincenzo.

It was their second day as a married couple , trio was in their heaven they could smell her heavenly scent in their home . "Home " it was never home for them it was just a property , they rarely came here .
They would just use the penthouse which is in their office building or mostly they were always travelling because of their work .

In somewhere in their hearts they always craved for this thing , an relationship with someone with whom you could share your life , they didn't ever thought that they will ever be this excited to come home from their office .

Now their heart felt content, they could finally call someone as their home , their wife Mrs.Amaira Marino .

When they didn't saw her anywhere in the mansion they growled at the poor maid who was going to do the laundry , 'Where is Amaira ?'.

'Ma-a'm i-is in the g-garden 'poor maid stuttered . They sighed in relief and hurried towards their garden to meet their wife .

Trio has specially made a gazebo for her towards her likings , entering inside the scene Infront of them made them confused how to react whether to laugh or feel pity for these creatures

'No - no Zeus you've to stay still , please don't eat the poor butterfly' Amaira mused while working on her canvas with full of her concentration.

Zeus , Blaze & Theo were dressed up in teddy bear hoodies with the fucking pink bow on their top of the heads . The dogs stiffened when they saw their dads at the entrance of gazebo looking at them like they were some aliens .

They whined in embarrassment looking at their dads , but not complaining because they could do anything for their mom , and looking at them this was the last key to their patience and Leonardo & Vincenzo burst out chortling looking at their guard dogs .

Who they fucking trained them to hunt , here they were dressed up like a cute puppy while the bows on their heads , looking like the most innocent creatures on the Earth.

'Oh f-fuck I can't' Vincenzo wheezed looking at the dogs . While Amaira jumped at the sudden laughs of the trio and keeping her hand on her chest she took a deep breathe .

'Are those fucking b-bows' Leonardo mused in between his laughs .

While Riccardo cleared his throat and then faked cough to keep himself from laughing but he couldn't help in stopping the little smile which came on his face .

Zeus , Blaze & Theo again whined in embarrassment when they saw their dads laughing at them , they moved towards their mom and hid themselves behind her legs .

'Stop p-please ' she spoke .

They stopped but still couldn't help with the little chuckles moving towards her , Amaira now was surrounded by the trio .