27.Cookies & Cream

NOT EDITED

~~~~

'You can't reciprocate, I got delicious taste ,
You need a woman's touch in your place ,
Just protect her & keep her safe
Baby,worship my hips & waist
So feminine with grace - '

'Ahh oh god you scared me Vincenzo' Amaira yelped .

Well Amaira was doing squats in the personal home gym of trio & she was vibing on the song "woman" more like she was dancing twirling , shaking her hips while singing her lungs out well until

she noticed Vincenzo without shirt black sweatpants hanging low on his waist , he was leaning against the door watching her innocent yet sexy dance with an amused face  & he was enjoying it , his all blood rushed towards his south when he saw her perky sexy ass dancing until she noticed her .

She was wearing his white T-shirt which looked liked oversized for her pairing with shorts .

Coming towards her he slammed her towards the glass wall from where you could see the garden clearly which was surrounded by their men suited in black uniforms

'W-what are you d-doing ' She asked but he pinned her wrist above her head with his one  hand while the other hand was squeezing her ass .

'Fuck preziosa I lose control when it comes to you ' He whispered in her ear biting her earlobe and started to leave wet hungry kisses on her neck .

'Umm Vince- ah please le-eave ' Amaira requested but Vincenzo not listening anything his whole focus was on her neck and smelling her floral sweet scent which always calm him and his brothers .

He left her pecking her nose when she asked 'C-could you please tell me where is R-Riccardo? ' .

'I will but why do you stutter preziosa I don't like you being afraid of me ' He said caressing het cheekbone .

'I-I'm sorry it's just I- ' she started to justify herself when he sighed out

'I understand you will be afraid of us well Amaira I'm asking forgiveness from you for my past action ' he said taking her hands in his own .

'Could you please forgive me , I'm sorry ' he mused lowly like he has not ever said a sorry . While Amaira looked at him like he has grown two heads or something.

Vincenzo hugged her and kissed the crown of her head saying 'I'm sorry I hope you will forgive me & Riccardo is in the office'. & saying this he left Amaira in shock .

Shaking her head , she moved towards her room to get a shower entering her room she removed all of her sweaty clothes including her lingerie which she put it aside to wash it later .

inside the bathroom she set the temperature and moved inside the shower after taking a relaxing shower she wrapped a towel around her drying herself and moved out of the bathroom.