23. Marry us ?

*NOT EDITED *

'So our kitten tried to reach her family by calling her brother and father , but poor her Abhimanyu didn't even respond & was enjoying his time with his whore ' Vincenzo stated .

'What the fuck she did ' Riccardo growled out .

Amaira was sweating out because of the fear her body started shivering seeing the look of Riccardo's face .

He was drenched in complete sweat his upper body was full displayed, Amaira's heart was doing palpitations looking at him but she was also fearing about what's coming next for her

He was drenched in complete sweat his upper body was full displayed, Amaira's heart was doing palpitations looking at him but she was also fearing about what's coming next for her .

She tried to say something but it was like her mouth froze up it's own , Riccardo slowly came towards her she wanted to move from her place & run like hell .

She scooted away from him until she felt her back colliding with the headboard , she cursed at the headboard looking back at it .

' Miele do you really think you can escape ' he whispered coming near that his face was at inch distance.
Her bottom lip started to tremble in fear her eyes got teary , in helpless .

She couldn't even make out in a second she was spin around in his arms at Riccardo's lap , he pulled her over his lap and started to caress her ass.

She felt her face getting heated in embarrassment, she wiggled in his lap , she started to feel something poking her at stomach to get out from his hold but Riccardo groaned out .

'You better stop wiggling miele stai svegliando il mio piccolo mostro '
(You're waking up my little monster) .
She heard laughs from Vincenzo & Leonardo.

In flash Riccardo removed her sweatpants, Amaira was shocked and shivered at sudden contact of air 'Pl-please I'm-I'm sor-sorry ' .

Riccardo clicked his tongue , 'You will say sorry little one but after punishment , now take your punishment like a good girl ' he cooed at her .

*smack*

'Now count ' Riccardo mused out while spanking her . She yelped out in pain .

*smack *
'Pleas-please leav-leave me ' . Amaira cried out .

*smack *
'Count Amaira or your punishment will only get longer ' he said .
'Pleas- Riccardo I'm - ' Amaira tried to speak.

*smack*
'I was thinking about 10 but now it will be 15 , count little one ' . Riccardo order her .

*smack*
'O-one ' she whispered out .
—————
*smack*
' Fifteen' she sobbed out .