12. Punishment

Third Person's Pov :

Knock sounds on the door of trio's office and their right hand man Marco comes in he gulped seeing the trios face taking a deep breathe he says 'Sir everything is ready '.

Leonardo says 'Good ' he maybe the silent one between three of them but he is a sadist when he comes to torture someone , Trio stands up and goes towards their basement .

Guards in the hallways were aware of their mood . They also pitied Amaira , they knew about the obsession of trio .

Entering in the cell Riccardo signals guard for chair , guards put chair for Riccardo and Vincenzo they sit at the back , while Leonardo comes first to torture Javier .

Trio said to their guards to take their turns on him and now he's tied at the chair , his clothes covered in blood while his body has beaten brutally by the guards.

Leonardo comes towards him and takes a bucket of cold water by the guards and throws the water at him , Javier screams Leonardo comes close to his face and says 'Shhhh... now now if you will make any sound I will cut your tongue understood ' .

He nods because old rag of cloth has been stuffed inside his mouth .
Leonardo takes out his favourite knife  'So Mr.Martinez you know why you're here ' Leonardo says with cold but calm voice , Javier shivers at his tone .

He nods in ' no ' , Leonardo says 'Wrong answer '.

*Warning (Abusing scene ahead ⚠️)*

He cuts out his thumb and index finger , Javier screams while Leonardo smirks like a psycho he says 'Now you lie and I will be cutting your two fingers ' .

He asks again and asks 'Now tell me you know what have you done ' Javier nods with fear in his eyes . Leonardo takes out the cloth from his mouth and Javier says ' I wan-tted to-to f-fuck that lit-tle bitch but ' Leonardo punches his face and says 'Wrong Answer ' .

Leonardo signals his guard to give him axe taking it he cuts his left hand and start punching and kicking him 'You fucker touched her with these hands only hmm..' .

Vincenzo says chuckling ' hey Leo don't kill him now I also want to have fun with him ' he says first sentence in teasing manner but last sentence in threatening tone .

Vincenzo signals guard to give entry to his guest the cell's door opened and and 6'5 tall and heavy built guy came and smirked seeing Javier Martinez .

Vincenzo nods at him he goes towards Javier opens his ties & starts stripping him and unbuckles his pants then slowly their guard started making cuts on his thighs.

He was screaming like hell when suddenly the guard started tracing his dick and he started to shake like a leaf .

'Pl-please do-don't k-kill me bcoz of that s-slu' before even he could finish that sentence Vincenzo started to beat him like crazy grabbing knife from the guard .

He told guards to bound him then he opened his mouth forcefully and cut his tongue so he couldn't say shit about their baby girl.

'Now finish him off Mario' He said to the guard the one who was torturing Javier, Mario is there loyal guard in his 30's & t.

Trio enjoyed his screams and painful moans.

Riccardo signals Mario , he takes knife and wear gloves first opening lighter he lit fire on his d^ck while Javier passes out from the pain or maybe died.

one thing the trio knew I'd that Amaira is theirs if anyone will dare to touch her hair then he/she will regret being born.

Trio smirk seeing the condition of the bastard they come out of the cellar and goes towards their rooms changing into new set of clothes they think about their angel how she came into their life like a light in their darkness.