9. Event - II

Amaira's Pov :

Wait what did I heard right ,
I look towards my mom with wide eyes 'Mom can you please repeat it again what did you just say ' I say to her .

'Will you do the modeling Maira ? ' Mom says in pleading tone .

Third Persons Pov :

Everyone was seeing Amaira noticing her fear and nervousness, her mom takes her hand and excuses them '.

Taking her hand she take her to backstage in her office for the privacy taking her hand she says to sit her on the couch and sits opposite to her .

'Baby I know you're nervous and scare but you have to overcome it ' her mother says in soft tone.

She knows that Amaira is an introvert person also lacks self confidence she has a fear of crowds called as Enochlophobia . It's best opportunity to overcome her fear as her mother it's her duty to overcome her fear.

'Now it's your choice baby , whatever decision you will take I'm here for you ' she says smiling softly at her daughter.

A knock comes from the door her mother opens the door her father and brother enters .

Her brother and father sits beside her , her brother takes her hand caressing it he says ' I think you should do it buttercup ' Amaira looks at him her father gives her supporting smile.

While the trio were here concerned for her they knew about her fear but they knew one thing that they will be supporting her decision.

Amaira's Pov :

After long discussion I finally decided to do the modeling mom and dad is right one day I have to overcome my fear and it's my chance to do it .

Now currently I'm at the backstage make up artists are doing my makeup ahh I hate this it's literally a torture.

Finally when my makeup is done they comeback with some dress which is covered after they remove the cloth I'm jaw slacked seeing the beauty of this dress .

They help me in wearing properly fitting it when they are done they see me with their jaws dropped, I blush they all say ,

"Wow mam you look so beautiful "
"She is a natural beauty "
"She's looking so stunning "
"I wish if I had some her natural beauty "

Listening those comments I'm sure I will be looking like a red apple saying thank you to them after they exit I sit on vanity chair admiring myself  wow I really can't believe that's me.

Her Dress ☝🏻