20. Truth

Not edited

Abhimanyu's Pov :

Slamming the door shut of my car , I move towards entrance of the warehouse it was situated between the forest made in a secluded area for emergency situations, guards who are stationed around acknowledge me giving a nod to them I quickly approach inside .

Going down the basement I met with a sight a blonde man was tied to the chair with a pool surrounding  the floor and Rohan punching him on that shit's face his face looked swollen and his one eye was bleeding.

When Rohan noticed my presence he acknowledged me saying 'Boss' I nodded at him , stalking towards them I ask Rohan 'Any information' , Rohan replied back 'No boss he's not saying anything ' .

The man started to chuckle and then spat at our side saying 'I will not tell anything to you fuckers ' .

I chuckled at him and then punched squared at his face , grabbing his hair harshly I roared 'Where the fuck is he ' .

'Fuck you' he groaned and then glared at me . How the fuck he dare to , I signal the guards to open his ties after opening gripping his chin harshly I ask him last time 'Where is he ' .

He snorted and then mused in between' Y-you k-know you-your si-sister is re-really sex - ' , before he could say anything more I grabbed his neck & squeezed his throat hard.

I spat 'Don't you dare to talk about my sister with your disgusting mouth ' venomously at his face hear opening of the cellar my men set the cold water tumbler down .

Feeling my body shake with anger I drag him towards it and then griping his head harshly I plunge his head in cold ice water and he screamed like a pus*y .

After sometime when I'm bored I chained him to the wall , a guard place a chair for me sitting I question him 'Hmm so blonde a little birdie told me your girlfriend is pregnant' his eyes got widened listening .

'Maybe I could let my guys have fun with her ' I retorted.

He pathetically begs 'No plea-please' , I continue ignoring 'Does your wife knows you're cheating with her , she just had her baby ' .

He snorts like a fucker 'She was just a slu- ' i kick on his leg and he let out a cry , he spat out some blood and it even got on my shirt .

'Oh shit it was my baby sis's favourite' I spoke inside my head .

Standing I roll my sleeves knowing what I will be doing 'Now you're dead ' I growled at him and then start punching him calling out my guard for knife , taking it I started to crave my art on him he begs but I ignore his pleas .

After I was done I smirk at my art , opening his chain I grab my gun taking out from my waistband and shot him square in his forehead.

Rohan and I step out from the cellar and then stride towards our office .

Slamming the door open I sat on my chair & take puff of my cigar ,
'Fucking russians ' Rohan also takes a puff of cigar and says 'I don't think you're going to like what I'm gonna say , the situation is very bad .'

————————————

In Italy

Amaira's Pov :

I take in my surroundings and simply the word I can say is wow .
The well maintained garden I could barely contain my excitement to see it , black suits with their black shades guarding the mansion .