35

ENAS POV:

Anyway, Akito leaves and Ena gets a little embarrassed after being caught like that.

"Uhh, okay i think that's enough Mizu.." she gets up with a red face and fixes her messy ass clothes that Mizuki made previously.

"Do you want me to do your makeup? It came off a bit, hehehe..."

I wanted to say 'I can do it myself, im not some baby' but then again, i kinda want them to do it, so..

"Oh, uhm, sure."

They both were just sitting there silently, olny the pink haired humming as they were focused on doing the brunettes makeup. I was wanting this for a while, huh... Mizuki is so close. Ugghhh this is so gay jsjesjeuudg

"Andd, done!~" Mizuki handed out a little mirror thingy for Ena to take a look. "What do you think?"

Goddamn Mizu is better at doing makeup than me, i looked much more pretty that I fought was possible?? And the best part,, i dont even need to pay for this.

"Damn, it's good alright! How do you do it??"

"Hehe, im not that good on explaining~"

(yall mizuki just doesnt want ena to learn so they could always do her makeup like omg ewwwwww theyre so gayy)

"Also, do you maybe want to go for a little walk? You can't just stay inside on your birthday all day!!"

"Ughh, okay.. Sure." Ena got up and got her jacket on. "Aki, we're leaving."

"Okay." a faint sound came out of Akitos room.

They both left. On April, there was olny puddles all around, so they had to prepare thicker shoes.

The girlfriends were just chit-chatting and walking until they stumbled upon a forest. The brunette stopped.

"Im definitely not going there.."

"Yolo!!"

Ena was still was scared as FUCK cause shes scared of wild animals and stuff, even if there are barely any of them there.

"Enanannn, come on!" Mizuki thought of what to say for a second. "I promise I'll protect you if anything happens."

JDXJSJJDWJ OH MY GOD WHAT. MIZUKI PROTECTING ME??! THAT'S SO GAY UGHH EVERYTHINGS GAY WHENEVER IM WITH MIZUKI.

"..F-fine, I'll go. Since youre soo desperate."

"Yippie!!"

- - - - - - - - - -

Some time after walking in, Ena was holding on her partners hand tightly. She saw something infront of them, it was too far away and blocked by too many trees to understand what it was, but it looked somewhat similar to a house. "Uhmm.. Mizu..."

The pink haired holded the brunette close while aproaching whatever that was slowly. .... "Woah, a treehouse?!"

They both entered quietly, Mizuki first. It looked like a pretty old treehouse and like no one was here for atleast like 10 years. "Great!! This is ours now!~"

- - - - - - - - - -

Uhm...... Hahaha hi.. After like almost a whole week. IM SORRY