20

This chapter will be heavily referenced to "what lies behind. what lies ahead." event so get your hearts ready

- - - - - - - - - -

ENAS POV:

I love Mizuki so much.. I might be overly obsessed. But... I really care for them. I hope theyre okay. It isn't rare for Mizuki to bottle up their feelings.

I just want to make them happy. Theyre my lover, after all.

Ena was walking her way to the aquarium. She already payed for the tickets, so Mizuki cant just leave her there. The brunette always tries to find whats best for them, working hard to make everything perfect. When she was there, Mizuki was a little late, yet didnt take a while.

"Enanann!! Sorry im a bit late, hehe~"

"Mizu! Don't just leave me like that!! Thanks for arriving still, I almost lost hope.. "

"How could I leave my dear Ena?? And deny such a cute date?!"

Ena blushed. "You really think so?... Im glad.! I took a while to get the perfect time, place and everything, yknow.."

"Alrightt!~ let's go then, shall we? We don't want to be even more late!" Mizuki took her hand as they both entered the aquarium itself.

"Mizu.. I love how warm your hands are. Im pretty cold myself, waiting for you in a chilly tempature!"

"Hehe, oh? Don't worry, I know what could warm you up entirely~"

"Hm? How??"

The pink haired took Ena somewhere where there is literally no people, leaning closer to her and looking at her eyes deeply. So close..

"W-what are you trying to do here?!"

"Hehehe~ just teasing youu, I wouldn't actually do it-" Mizuki looked away, yet the brunette bringed them back and... "gaah!!" kissed them. The pink haired was redder than a tomato.

"If you're starting something, you better finish it!" Ena whipped her mouth, her cheeks quickly turning like Mizukis. "I.. I feel much more warm now too, so thanks..."

"Enaa... You're too much for me!"

"Enjoy the date, alright?? Do you know how much I payed for this?!"

"Alright alright!! It wasn't like I was complaining..." finally, they managed to take their eyes from the brunette and look whats in front of them. The pink haired gasped quietly how pretty the view was, almost as pretty as Ena. "You must know me well, this is stunning!"

"Hehe.." Ena smiled. They look happy. When Mizuki couldnt see, she opened her phone.

Notes! ~

• Save up money (to buy stuff for Mizuki) ||edit: done!!

Two sea animals swimmed by, one being quite energetic and one having to what seems like babysit it, looking exhausted. "Enanann!! Lookiee! Us???!"

"Yess!! Wait im going to take a pic.."

Click! ... Added to with my gf <3

Hehe.

They wandered in the aquarium silently. The silence was comforting. Yet Ena felt something... So off. Of course, I know there is a little bit of spark right now in there, but Mizuki looks bothered by something. They look.. Sad. I don't know if it's the right time to ask about it... But, I don't want them to suffer through our date. I tried so hard! Im definitely not going to just let Mizuki go through this!

"Uhm, Mizu?"

"H-huh? Is there anything you needd?~"

"Yeah.. I want to ask."

"Ah, of course! I'll do anything you want, since you prepared so much-"

"Is there anything bothering you right now? I tried hard on all of this, you know..."

"Eh." Mizuki got off guard. "I mean, of course nothings bothering me! All of this is so kind of you Ena!! No need to worry!" they actually loved everything, it was just something else on their mind.

"Mizuki. Im not an idiot."

"..." the pink haired took a deep breath. "I... Don't.. Want to worry you."

"You're worrying me way more by not telling than telling." Enas voice was soft, yet serious. "If you don't want to talk about it now, we can talk when we get home. Please just don't think about it right now, okay?"

"I... Uhm, okay." she could notice how weak Mizukis voice is. "You don't have to be that sweet, Ena..~"

"I just care about you okay? Im not letting anyone or anything ruin your mood!"

Sniffle.

"E-Enanan.."

"Eh? You're.. Crying?"

They hugged the brunette tightly. "H-hey, calm down!! Do we need to go home early?"

"No.. It's okay, I just..." Mizukis voice gets all mumbly "I can't hold my feelings when im with you, Ena. You're my weakness."

"Well, good. You shouldn't bottle up your feelings, okay? Im here for you and I'll support you no matter what happens."

"Support me no matter... what?"

"Yes. Now calm down a bit, it's okay.."

Sniffle..

"Thank you.. Ena. For everything. You make me feel like no one ever does."

"I.. I do?" This time, Mizuki wasnt teasing. They were serious. Enas face once again was starting to heat up. "I-i hope it stays that way."

"Do you want fries, Mizu? I can go buy them, there is some near by."

"Yes please."

- - - - - - - - - -

Ohhh how happy would I be if these gays would be real 🫂🫂 deep inhale WAAAAAAAAGAHAHAHSHFNNF 😭😭😭🤧 (Who will be the Mizuki to my Ena??! ((I know exactly who)) )