23

ENAS POV:

I love hearing Mizukis voice being energetic when they aren't pretending. It's the best reward to get. Ena glared at Mizuki just to see that they ALREADY finished the fries.

"When did you have time to finish it??! It wasn't even a minute??"

"Im just kinda hungry I guess, hehehe~"

"Well, whatever. Uhm, I also made a little gift for you since its holiday and all."

(I ACTUALLY DREW THE DRAWING?? 💯)

"It's just a quick doodle, it isn't that good–"

"ARE YOU KIDDINF?!?? THIS IS AMAZJNG AAAA ENA I LUV ITTT!!!! WAIT WAIT WAIT"

"NOW IT'S EVEN BETTER!!"

"MIZUKI DON'T GODDAMN DOODLE ON TGE DRAWING YOU IDITO" ... It's actually really cute.

"YOU GAVE ME SM TODAY ENANANA dramatic cry AND I GOT YOU NOTHIGN!!!!"

"Mizuki, you dumbass you told me your deepest ass cringiest secret I think that thats enough."

"WAAA YOU CALLED ME CRINGE I KNEW YOU DON'T SUPPORT ME :((("

"MIZUKI WTF OFC I SUPPORT YOU, YOU GAY ASS"

They both looked like they were arguing, but they were just having a normal average conversation.

The door suddenly bangs open.

"MIZUKI, HAVE YOU SEEN EN- oh."

"Oh god.. It's you." Ena looked disgusted at her brother. "What do you want?"

"Don't give me the 'oh noo it's you', I RAN HERE. BE HAPPY AT LEAST THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU?? Anyways, dad is noticing that you're not at home like almost every time he gets home, so you're grounded."

"WHAT.?"

"Yeah, uhm, sorry i guess."

"HOW LONG???"

"Aboutt, like 3 weeks."

"WHAT THE FUCK. 3 WEEKS. IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF."

"Anyway, come home asap. Also, that means mizuki isnt allowed in the house too. Sorry."

"I want to kill that man."

"Omg. All of that for me??!" Mizuki got in the convo.

"Ew... Im leaving, you corny ass baby talking bitches.." Akito left.

"... Ugh. I hate my dad. I ain't surviving that long."

"I have a plan!!"

- - - - - - - - - -

3:00 AM, ENAS WINDOW

"This is so dumb, I don't think itll work.. WHAT IF THAT OLD GUY SEES YOU." Ena was whispering, Mizuki still outside her window.

(Let's say Ena lives in a one floor house ok 👍)

"Why would someones dad check their room at 3 AM?? I won't be loud, Enaa~"

"Ugh, whatever. Come in." She pulls the pink haired up. "Ughh, you're heavy!!"

"Probs because you're short!!"

"Our height difference is only like 7 cm!"

"Yeah yeah~" Mizuki climbs to the brunettes room. "Your bed is pretty cozy!! I might fall asleep here right away!~"

"I fall asleep right away when im sleeping with you." Ena mumbled to herself.

"Ehh??" Mizuki blushed.

"OH FUCK YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID?!!" her heart beated fast. OMG THAT WAS SO STUPID UGHHHHHDHSBSBZB

"right now, yes for sure!! I think I care about being quiet more than you~"

"Oh, right.. I kinda forgot that." it feels that im alone with them whenever theyre around. I guess Mizuki just steals all of my attention...

"Anyway, you have any plans for tonight orr are we going right to sleep?"

"Maybe something to do would be interesting, but it's literally midnight and im really sleepy soo..." the brunette yawns and cuddles up to Mizuki, getting comftorable in bed. "Really weird to say, but I love hugging you. It feels like you're a plushie, you're soft."

"Hehe, really? Well, I can see that youd like me alot for that... You have loads of plushies!!"

"I—..." Ena blushes. "Good noticing.."

"Goodnight Enanan...~" the pink haired kissed her cheek.

"Night.."

...

And the worst thing happened. Dad came in. So randomly, the fuck?? Ena pretends to be sleeping, covering whatever she's snuggling with with a blanket. The brunette has alot of stuffed toys, so the man wasn't suspecting anything, except that the thing was too large for plushies.

"Ena, are you awake?"

"......." thank god, he left. He's probably going to question me at the dinner table tommorow though, ugh.

- - - - - - - - - -

6:00 AM, ENAS BED

Beep beep!!

"Mnngh... Mizuki, you have to go now, I will need to wake up soon."

"But Enaa~"

Sigh. "Im not risking for dad to find out. I'd love to cuddle with you and miss school like nothing, but my dads gonna kill me.."

"Ughh... 5 more minutes.."

"Okay, fine. This is quite nice actually, so, free pass."

30 minutes pass.

"Ugh, you idiot!! We overslept! Leave rn!!!"

"Aaah okay okay!! Also.." Mizuki lands one more kiss on Enas lips. "Alright~ Buh bye!!" they jump through the window.

Sigh... I love when Mizu teases me like that.

- - - - - - - - - -

Early + late 2 posts today 🥲 throws these gays at you and runs away