8

MIZUKIS POV:

Is it that bad that Enas parents are coming home? Are they that strict?? Ena just pulled Mizuki all the way to the nearest park.

"Dont pull so aggressively!!" the pink haired whined.

"Mhm." Ena sighed angrily. What did i do to her?! Yet, the brunnette still pulled more gently.

"Thank you~" with that being said, they were right infront of the park. Ena looks so stressed. She pulls out her phone.

enanan !!: akito

aki: what now

enanan !!: tell dad that im at the library studying that explains why im not home by now

aki: he probs not even notice abt you

Read

"Ena?" they pull the brunnette close.

"W..what?"

"It's actually kind of cute that you're all worried about our little date~"

"Shut up...." Ena looked away and blushed.

"Look at me." Mizuki turned her head back. Hehe, she looks like shes about to explode... They pressed their lips against Enas once again.

"I...really needed that."

It was already getting dark.

Dad: Ena, get home right now.

enanan !!: okay.

Ena sighed and looked over to Mizuki. "I need to go. L-love you!"

"Love you too!~" She also gave a envelope. Hm? What's this.. There was a lollipop with Mizukis favorite flavour and a letter. "Mizu, thank you for being mine. I ♥ u" with little flowers and hearts doodled. So serious... Did she have this planned before we got together,,??

MIZUKIS HOUSE:

They were busy munching on the lollipop. It's so tasty! Ena knew me well.

1 nofitication.

enanan !!: hii my love are you doing alright?

Hehehe, my love... Mizuki kicks their legs.

Amia ^_< ★: haii!! Yes yes ofc, why are you asking?

enanan !!: i just wanted to talk to you a bit more

Amia ^_< ★: hehehe, you're so adorbs dear (*'ω`*)♡

Amia ^_< ★: also that lollipop is really good!! Ty! How did you know my favorite flavour??!

enanan !!: your energy gives it away (^o^)/ it's kind of obvious... But thank you too!

Ena is so responsible for everything... We went to her house, she texted lil bro to make sure about stuff, she even gave me a little letter!

God, im so inlove with her.