10

10TH PART YIPPIEE YIPPIE *insert very silly car jumpy jumping with confetti in the background* (this is me if you even care 🙄)

- - - - - - - - - -

MIZUKIS POV:

Ena is so cute whenever shes flustered, even if she tries to cover it by being mad at me, it's still quite obvious~ This time, it was caught on camera, even if shes probobaly going to delete it.

"Oh my god Mizuki, i might even consider breaking up with your annoying ass."

"I'd like to see you try living without me for a day~" Mizuki teased, Enas face already red. She didn't know what to say other than 'SHUT YOUR FUCKING ASS UP' or 'K'/S' so she just remained silent.

"Aanyway, do you also want to go to a pizzaria or something?" the brunette changed the theme.

"Why of course!"

- - - - - - - - - -

They both sat at the table and the pink haired tried to tie a conversation to break the silence. The fuck do i say??.

"So, uh... You do art?"

"No shit Mizuki."

"Hey! Dont be that rude!! Anyway, what do you like drawing?"

"You— like like i mean... People? Yeah people."

"Hehehe~ okayy, do you know how much drawings do you have of me??"

"... I don't count. "

"So you must have alooot that you lost track, huh?~"

"Mizu... What are you trying to do here." Ena tries to not let her guard down.

"Just curious about stuff! Ohh look, the pizzas here!"

- - - - - - - - - -

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom noo

- - - - - - - - - -

"Hehe~ that was alot! How much money was that?"

"You— YOU DIDN'T COUNT HOW MUCH MONEY YOU USED??"

"Woah woah, chill!!"

1 nofitication

Hmm, i dont want to really open it right now, i might make Ena feel like im not giving her enough attention. I'll just peek a bit....

sissie!! ❤: heyy Mizuki! Im gonna pick you up from your date with Ena!! I hope you both had fun :)

(Let's pretend like Mizusis doesnt live overseas)

"Oh, I'll have to go now, my sis is gonna drive me home! So bye byee!!" Mizuki gives a kiss to Ena and leaves while waving.

"Ah, b-bye!" she blushed and covered her face.

Hehehe, always works~

- - - - - - - - - -

Now, they were waiting for their sister to arive. Ughh... These bags are heavy. I really got alot. My wallet is definitely dying. But still, the best part had to be what didnt cost a cent. Ena. She gave me butterflies the whole time. It was nearly tiring.