11

Im so lazy to do this today ughhh i have like 20 tests tmr and after 2 days and after 3 and aft
(TW SUPER SAD DONT READ WHEN YOU TAKE A SHIT BC YOU MIGHT START SHITTING TEARS)

- - - - - - - - - -

ENAS POV:

I feel so different when im around Mizuki. Im always mean, i can say myself. But with them... I soften? I try to hide it, but Mizuki might just be my weakness. If they pull up in the middle of a fight, id lose instantly... Sigh.

I want Mizuki right now. Even if they JUST left. I miss their touch. Oh wait fuck- forget that, i should stop being an attention seeker.

Beep!

Amia ^_< ★: haii ebanananannaaa

Amia ^_< ★: will you want to do a sleepover at my house? Today or tommorow idc

Oh yeah! I wanted a sleepover with them!! Plus, i need some affection at the moment.

enanan !!: sure ofc! Can i come over rn? Im impatient a bit

Amia ^_< ★: you have nothing better to do or sum?? Anyways~ yea!!! Do you know my adress?

enanan !!: oh be quiet! And why would you assume that... I don't stalk you

Amia ^_< ★: oh nvm (; ・ㅂ・)و anyways here you go!!! xxxxxxxx xxxx*

enanan !!: that will be helpful when I can't fall asleep at 3 am ^^ thank uu

Amia ^_< ★: UHH WHAT IS THAT MEANT TO MEAN... (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

enanan !!: nothinggg~ just if you hear knocking out your window pls open it 🙏

Amia ^_< ★: oohh you really gonna go aaaaall the way to my house at night hehehehe 😘😘

enanan !!: KYS.

enanan !!: .... True tho.

Amia ^_< ★: anything 4 u bbg 💯❤

enanan !!: IDIOT I WAS KIDINGHF

enanan !!: MIZUKI PLEASE AWNSRR ME

enanan !!: HELLO?? MY LOVE??!?

enanan !!: PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ISTG. IM SPRINTING TO YOUR HOUSE.

Oh my fucking god. That idiot. IM GOING TO GO CRAZY.

- - - - - - - - - -

enanan !!: AKITO YOU AWNSER RN GOD DAMIT

aki: are you always going to run to me for ur problems?

enanan !!: OMG STFU. THIS IS URTNGERT.

enanan !!: URGENTE

enanan !!: URGENT.

aki: k spill it out

enanan !!: DO YOU HAVE MIZUKIS ANY FAMILY MEMBERS NUMBER?

aki: idk i'll check

aki: i have their sisters for sum reason.

enanan !!: TY OMFG

- - - - - - - - - -

enanan !!: hello. This must be Mizukis Akiyamas sister? Im their girlfriend.

xxxxxxxx (mizusis number): yes, hello, Ena. Why are you texting?

enanan !!: sorry to be a bother, but could you please check on Mizuki? Im coming to you boths house at the time.

xxxxxxxx: it's okay. I understand. I'll check right away.

It's taking a while for her to text anything more. MIZUKI DONT DIE ON ME!! Ena rings the bell on Mizukis door, waiting nervously for an awnser. It took a bit until Mizukis sister opened the door.
"Oh, hello! Come in."

"H-hello. Uhm, thank you for helping me a bit."

"Of course! You can go check on Mizuki. Dont worry, they definitely arent at least severely hurt, im sure."

She dashes into the pink haireds (is that how you write it??) room. Trying to not scream since they aren't alone in the household.
"Hun, please, are you okay—"

...

There she saw it. Mizuki was... SITTING THERE AND GIGGLING AT THE TEXT??
MIZUKI FAKED IT?! AAARGHH!!!!
"Mizuki, i thought you were about to end your very own life!! Dont play with me like that!"

"Hehehe, no one would ever think that!! Olny someone as overthinking and overprotective as you~ I love your sweet spot!"

"..." Ena was so mad at Mizuki, but still so worried and scared. She jumped onto them and hugged the pink haired tightly. Sniff.

"It's okay my love, i wont leave you."

"You just say that.. Mm—!" Mizuki kisses Ena to shush her a bit and calm her down.

"M.. Mizuki. I love you."

"I love you too."