9

ENAS POV:

Hmm... They're not responding anymore. Did they fall asleep?? I mean, it's 20:30..

enanan !!: your energy gives it away (^o^)/ it's kind of obvious... But thank you too

Read

...Hehe, sleepy head~ Ena giggles while smiling widely until she falls asleep.

----------------

Beep beep beep!

Ughh!! It feels like I olny slept for a minute. She groans. Hm? Today we don't need to go to school, since Rui exploded an entire classroom. That's actually surprising that it's not the entire school, but... Thanks Rui!! I guess.

enanan !!: sleepy head~ u awake?

Amia ^_< ★: OHHH WAIT IM SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T FINISH RELPYINGG i fell asleep..

enanan !!: it's alright!! anyways, today we don't need to go to school bc your bestie Rui exploded an entire classroom

Amia ^_< ★: again?? Nicee!!! Not for him tho lol the principle will kill him

enanan !!: hehe yea

enanan !!: anyways you wanna go shopping for clothes?!

Amia ^_< ★: yesss girlyy!! Im desperate!

enanan !!: okayy! So at 8:00, after 30 mins. See you there ml <3

Amia ^_< ★: (*˘︶˘*)♡♡

Mizuki is so adorable... I just wanna snuggle with her in bed. gasp! I can invite her for a sleepover!! Perfect~

Anyway, i should get ready. Ena picks out the prettiest outfit she owns. She does a jumpy jump from excitement that it's olny been one day when they got together, and the brunnette is already thinking of LOADS of little dates to do even everyday. Im probobaly going to tire Mizuki with all of this...

"Im leaving home, you ginger." the girl said before shutting the door to outside.

- - - - - - - - - -

7:57

Hmm... They're not here yet, maybe they're just going to be a bit lat-

"Enananananaaan!!~" Mizuki jumps on Enas shoulders from behind.

"AAAH!!! WHAT THE HELL?" that makes the brunnette fall down, clearly not being ready for what was waiting for her. Mizuki was on top of her, Enas face was deep red.

"Hehehe, did i scare you?"

"Not just that, you nearly gave me a heart attack. Now help me get up, this is so embarassing..."

"Ena, you're gorgeous."

"H... Huh? Why so sudden.." she mumbled quietly, her heart actually about to explode. "Uhm, thank you." gorgeous? Did they mean that? Ena couldnt help but form a smile of her face.

Mizuki smiled back and picked her up. "Hehe, sorry about tripping you over like that~"

"It's fine i guess. You can do that in bed but not here... Wait, shit, my fit!! Ughh it's all dirty now!" the pink haired just giggled.

"It's not that big of a deal! Cause if you olny dressed that pretty for me, i dont mind."

"S-shut up..." ..Is it that obvious? God damit. Ena blushed just from the thought.

"Heyy, look at that sweater!! Do you think I would look good in it?!" Mizuki spoke.

"You look good in anything, Mizu."

"My my, why thank you!~" they were really flustered but good at hiding it, unlike Ena.

"OHHH MYY GOODD THERE IS KUROMI AND MY MELODY MATCHING SHIRTS!! CAN WE GET EM CAN WE GET EM??!" That voice is so annoying... Yet so cute.

"Mhm! They look cute~ That way I can flex on Akito even though he probobaly not give a shit."

"Hehe, lil bro~"

- - - - - - - - - -

Time skip cause I AIN'T writing their whole little date cause I don't even have the pictures for the clothes so barely anything really makes sense anyway

- - - - - - - - - -

10:03

Ugh, finally, were done shopping. It was nice and all, but these bags are HEAVY. Ena checks the time.

"The hell?! It's 10AM already?? We were there like 2 hours??!"

"These bags already look like they took 2 hours to get!" Mizuki adds.

"Anywayy, selfie time!!~" she smiles at the camera and aimed her finger at taking a pic, but at that exact moment Mizuki kissed her cheek. "Gah!! Mizu- i cant post this!!"

"Hehe, everyone knows you're gay anyway!"

"IM PERSONALY GOING TO SEW YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND ADD HOT GLUE TO MAKE SURE YOU NEVER OPEN THEM AGAIN."