5

ENAS POV:

After some time from leaving Mizuki on the rooftop, Ena texted them their adress.

enanan !!: come over when school is over, my adress is xxxx-xxxxx.

As she went to class, she was screaming in her mind. I just kissed Mizuki Akiyama. I JUST KISSED THEM RHFVRH
AND THEY LIKE ME? THEIR HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST, LIKE THAT MUCH??! Are we like, together now? I can ask Mizuki to do my makeup, we can go on dates, it feels so, uhm, easy? It happened just like that? Okay, maybe i shouldn't jump in to the "i just got a girlfriend" (I'll be calling them gfs later on, dont attack me pls, ik that Mizukis gender is unknown) thing, maybe they're still shy to be together with me. As the brunnette reaches the class, she sighes and tries to focus what the teacher is saying.

"Shinonome, where were you last class?!"

"Ah, m-my dad and I went to...uhm.. to the dentist, sorry ma'am."

"Next time, tell your parents to inform me."

"Okay, miss."

Phew, that went smooth. For... Now. Anyway.. Ena listened closely to try to look at innocent as possible, while her heart is still beating fast. The girl still slightly got carried away by drawing Mizuki in little doodles once her teacher told to open up their notebooks. The brunnette was able to draw them really well without a reference, since how much Ena notices about the pink haired, like when she makes a oc, it has at least one of Mizukis traits.

At the end of the period, the teacher asked for everyone to give their notebooks. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. ERASEEE. Ena sits at the very back of the class, so she should be one of the last ones as the teacher grabbed the notebooks from every desk. Still, when she gave her notebook, you can see pencil marks, but it shouldn't be a really big deal.

Ugh, finally last class is over. I can go home. Oh, right, Mizu should be coming over too! The girl gets back to the thoughts of them and let's out a huge smile while giggling.

Then, she saw Mizuki with Rui. Ugh. Goddamit, Rui. The brunnette gets a little jealous.

The pink haired saw Ena, starting to blush bright red already, and Rui knows exactly what are they looking at.

"Fufu~ Let me guess, it's her isnt it?" his head turned around to see the girl that Mizuki was always yapping about.

"I..uhh, need to go. Bye Rui!!" they come towards Ena. The purple haired guy just stands there and grins before walking away for the girlfriends to talk in private.

"Ena!!!" Mizuki said while huffing. They didn't even run that far, but the combination of running and being really flustered is enough to be tired like that. "Classes are over for you now, right? We can walk to your place together!"

"Ah..." Ena blushes. Mizuki is so loyal..

"Sure!" She smiles at them. Ugh. I didn't clean my room even yet, i thought I'd have time. What if my dad is home? Hmm...

enanan !!: AKITOO YOU AWNSER RN GODDAMIT

aki: tf you want

enanan !!: IS DAD HOME? IM ABT TO BRING MIZUKI WITH ME OVER

aki: YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW??

enanan !!: STFU AND AWNSER YOU GINGER ASS

aki: dads not home rn but he will come back around 1h so hurry your ass up

enanan !!: ty