28

We got 28 already woo!!! 💥 ive been writing for like a month now holyy

- - - - - - - - - -

MIZUKIS POV:

Walking to Mizukis place, Ena took out her phone and took a selfie. The pink haired giggled.

"Why now?"

"Its just because you look pretty.." the brunette mumbled while editing the photo and posting it.

"You're saying im not pretty ALLL the time??" they whined.

"Argh, shut your ass up!!!" Ena looked at anything but Mizuki, she didn't want to show how red she is. "Okay, uhm, maybe."

Hehe, cute.

The pink haired held the brunettes hand for the rest of the way. It was windy, so Enas hand was a bit cold, it warmed up pretty fast from Mizuki.

It didn't take long for the girlfriends to get to the household. "Welcome back to the best house you ever been in!~"

"There's nothing good in it when you're not there."

... Does she mean that? Okay, kinda rude. I tried pretty hard on my room.

"Same with your house!! And your, uhh, really stinky 'lil bro!" it hurted to even say that he's stinky, it almost felt like from that word the room starts to stink like Akito. (😰)

"Whatever.. It's not like i'll live with him forever. Well, at least thats what I hope?"

"Hehehe~" Mizuki PERFECTLY knew what Ena had in mind. She wanted to live with no one other but the pink haired.

"Anywayy~ Let's get to baking chaos, shall we?!" They changed the topic, still giggling about what the brunette said.

Both of them took out the ingredients needed and followed a recipe.

After they finished with baking the form, Ena added coloured frosting to make the design. (Mizook cant draw so Ena had to put all of the detail on each cookie and it was so hard to eat because how good they look,, this is how the designs looked like:)

 (Mizook cant draw so Ena had to put all of the detail on each cookie and it was so hard to eat because how good they look,, this is how the designs looked like:)

"Wait dont eat yet!!! I gotta put this on insta.."

Mizuki hugged her from behind while she was trying to take a picture, Enas phone almost slipping out of her hands. "Whats with that all of a sudden??!"

"Hehe, i just love you Enanann~" the pink haired said in a silly tone.

"..." Ena letted down her phone and sighed. "I love you too.."

"I know~" Mizuki smiled teasingly.

They just stood like that for a few moments before the brunette started turning really flustered. "U-uhh, are you gonna let go any time soon??"

"Oh, riight! My bad!" they finally letted go and went to be beside Ena. Mizuki stared at the Madoka themed cookies silently. Ena did a really good job on them, there was alot of what to fill. I should have helped...

"You can eat 'em already, Mizu." the brunette interrupted the pink haired thoughts. "I took a picture already, so it's fine!"

"Thank youu!~"

- - - - - - - - - -

They kissed afterwards guys no fake 💥💥 too lazy to actually write it in tho cause I have to write the context and stuff