32

MIZUKIS POV:

The pink haired turned on the computer and took a chair to sit on from somewhere in the corner of Enas room, leaving the computer chair for her to sit on.

"We havent done this before though, wont it be kinda weird..?"

"It should be fine, Yuki and K dont seem like the people to really say anything or be bothered." Mizuki rested on Enas shoulder. Ena is warm.

enanan !! joined.

The others stood still for a second. (Using the 'name: "text"' type of thing bc theres so many people it's hard to understand 😰)

K: "Oh, Enanan, Amia... Hello."

Yuki: "... I think im homophobic."

Enanan: "Shut your corny ass up Yuki, you're gay yourself."

Amia: "Hehehe~ What a good defender!"

Yuki and Enanan: "..."

-----------------------

Some moments of music making pass...

-----------------------

Ena was struggling with some illustrations due to art block. "Ughh.... Why is it so hard to get it right??" her hand was stretched out from impatience and anger. Mizuki didnt have any work to do, so they took out a hand and holded Ena's to show a bit of comfort. They were still a little shy to do affectionate things with her while people can see, so they sticked with something simpler.

"..." the brunette blushed, locking their hands togheter. "Thanks.."

"Hehe, you're most welcome!"

Mizuki was silently watching Ena draw. Yawn... Im getting a little sleepy. They asked their partner for permission in little signs to not bother others on working, and she nodded. The pink haired layed down on the brunettes lap, it was soft and warm.

Olny a few minutes flew by, Mizuki already drifting off to sleep.

---------------------

ENAS POV:

There was faint noises of her scribbling on her drawing tablet. Andd... Done!

Enanan: "Alright, im finished. I'll send it to the group chat!"

K: "It looks great, Enanan. It needs some editing for to be a music video, right now it's olny frames. That reminds me, wheres Amia?"

Enanan: "Oh, them?.. They went to sleep..."

K: "Really? I didn't even notice."

Enanan: "Yeah. I guess I finished doing what I need, I'll go sleep now aswell. Goodnight!"

Yuki: "Night."

enanan !! left.

Ugh... Okay, how am i going to stand up now? She stared at Mizuki as they were sleeping peacefully... Hehe, adorable..

Ena gently pushed the pink haired away from her lap so she could stand up. The brunette stretches out a bit before pushing the chair Mizuki is on closer to the bed for a smaller distance and placed them on the bed. Ena lays down beside them and kisses Mizukis cheek. "Goodnight, Mizu..."