3

ENAS POV:

"Gotta go, bye bye then!" Ena left. She kept thinking about them even more in the lesson. Did that really like.. Just happened? Their arms were so warm when they hugged me like that...OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M SO GAY.

Mizuki called me to come just because. And when i brought something, they gave me so many compliments, like they were ready to. Do they like hanging out with me? Do they already think those words in mind?

Thump thump.

Uhh.... I need to focus in class.

Riing!

Fuck, i was thinking about Mizuki the whole class?! So embarrassing... She walks out of class, her heart still trying to jump out the girls chest. I... I want to tell them. Maybe at least give hints.

The brunnette goes to the rooftop for a bit of fresh air from all of this. Yet, she makes it more intense for herself.. Is that Mizu? Should i go talk to them...? Ena goes up to Mizuki quietly. They're asleep?!.. That's kind of cute of them... She smiles and sits down next to the pink haired, slightly placing her head on Mizukis shoulder. But, little does the brunnette know, that they werent yet asleep.

"...E-ena?" Mizuki asks, with a red face.

"Oh, you're awake, sleepy head?" Ena tries to act chill to not give it away, but inside shes about to explode.

"Im wide awake!~" The pink haired doesnt move away from the brunnette one bit, in fact, they olny cuddle closer.

"Mm.." Ena closes her eyes. Oh my god. Theyre so close. I repeat. They're so fucking close. "I could be with you like this all day, but school exsists." ...i really just said that.

"You could skip at least one class if you want!" Mizuki smiles widely as Ena confesses.

"Do you think my parents are going to be mad at me?" She gives a bit of a worried yet so excited look.

"Would you risk it for me?~"

"..."

Yes.