31

ENAS POV:

Im happy that that guy (two words in a row dayum,, it's gramaticly correct tho) finally left and didn't just put us for adoption, at least we have our own house. Im olny worried about having to like become a parent?? I have no experience with any of this shit i swear to god..

Then suddenly, Ena flinched when she heared knocking. Eek!!!

Oh yeah, that must be Mizuki.. Ughhh.... It's gonna be so cringe to be parenting with them!!! The brunette blushed a bit at the thought. Mizu probably has their own stuff to do. I don't want to bother, but I've already said what I said...

She gets up and rushes to answer the door. "Enanann!!~" Mizuki jumps on Ena, somehow not enough to make her fall.

"Can you NOT do that as a greeting?? You're giving me heart attacks here!!" it doesn't really, but... It makes my heart beat faster.

"Okayy, sorry! You're such a scaredy cat Ena~" the pink haired teased, nothing unusual of them.

They went to Enas room and sitted down. Ena took a deep breath before starting.

"Okay. So. Im still going to school so I can't have a job, but I need something at least like.. Kinda like a side-job or hobby??... So I would get some extra money, cause dad is definitely not gonna give alot. The question here is what vibe do i give off for a job?"

"Uhhh, babysitter??"

"i aint doing that im already babysitting that stinky fortnite kid Akito. NEEXT!!!"

"What the hell you want me to say.." Mizuki looked for something to give any ideas, their eyes landing on one of Enas paintings. "Selling art?"

Hm.. Would anyone take it?

"... Okay, sure, whatevs.. i guess I can go with that." from sitting on the bed, the brunette lays down. "I swear, my head hurts from all of this thinking, i havent been that responsible before??"

"Im here to help you, yknow~" Mizuki lays beside her, somewhat comforting silence being inbetween both of their words. "Anyway, what about a early nap? To keep you away from being soo dramatic about everything.."

"What about nightcord?"

"I'll wake you up this time, promise~"

Ena gave a suspicious glare, but didnt say anything. She turned off the lights, got under the blanket and reached out to snuggle with her partner. Since it's winter, the girlfriends cuddle more to be warm in eachothers embrace. (EXPLODING DHDHEG SILLIESS)

Mizuki putted on a alarm clock and texted lil bro to go to sleep soon.

Amia ^_< ★: lil akitoo go to sleep soonn~

aki: tf youre not ena so stfu

Amia ^_< ★: mhmm but im sleeping with her rn hehe

aki: ...alr mom.

Amia ^_< ★: good boy!!

aki: i swear to god dont call me that ever again..

Amia ^_< ★: no promisess

Read

"Rude!" the pink haired complained.

"Go to sleep already!!"

"Anything for my princess i guess~" those words made Enas heart skip a beat. Ugh.. 'Princess'...

Mizuki most definitely felt it, the brunette already understood by their giggle. After some moments, they both fell asleep. Ena was still holding on them tight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The brunette could hear faded alarm noises, but what really made her go back to reality is hearing a gentle voice. "Ena.." That's Mizukis voice?? It's so soft and everything?!

"Im awake..." Ena rubbed her eyes while getting up.

"Eh? Youre not gonna hit me for waking you up??"

"Shut upp.. Be grateful before ill slap you for annoying me."

"Hehe.." the pink haired's voice was quiet, not wanting to wake up Akito. Okay, but Mizu is kinda treating him like a baby. He isn't THAT younger than me.