30

BIG chapter time!!!

- - - - - - - - - -

MIZUKIS POV:

Mizuki waved at Ena as she drifted away and after some time went back inside.

They sighed and layed down on the bed, it was still warm from the brunette. The pink haired picked up their phone and opened a nofitication that they knew they would get from earlier - enananann (enas user on insta) posted.

It was the cookies, slightly blurry. She probably took a photo right when I hugged her, that's why its a bit blurry~ The caption said "made with help of no other but @amiiax (mizukii) <3" plus hashtags. Mizuki giggled while smiling with a hand covering their mouth and liked the post. Hehe, she putted a heart in a caption.

The pink haired scrolled through Enas account to make sure they liked every post. (Mizuki stalks Enas account help) Of course, they liked all of them, except one. It wasn't from too long ago, about like 4 days ago, a selfie of the brunette with Airi. Mizuki was a little jealous. Hmm..... They frowned. ... Like.

I hope Enas not cheating on me. She probably isnt but...

Airi is an idol, isnt she? Idols get loads of fans, it's pretty lucky to get togheter with a person like that.

...

..........

1 nofitication

Eh?

enanan !!: hii my love!

Amia ^_< ★: hi!!

enanan !!: that old man got married with mafuyus mom, so he kinda left me and akito, hes still giving money for me to take care both of us so yay!!

enanan !!: idk if im able to take care of myself and my brother alone, so could you help me out and come to my house time to time maybe?

Amia ^_< ★: omg?!?!! Did your dad just really leave you like that??,, ofc ill help! I'll stay at your place as usually as I can!!

Amia ^_< ★: hehehe, it feels like were parents and akito is our child at this situation~

enanan !!: omg thank you so so so muchh I luv you waaahh!!! ❤

enanan !!: that's perfect, it's kinda like practice! And since finally it's olny me and akito in this house, you can come whenever you want!! That's the best part fr

Amia ^_< ★: i love you too!!!! ( *¯ ³¯*)♡ i can also come over rn?!!

enanan !!: yeahh sure!! There's not anything really needed to do since that man just left so yeah, you can sleep at my house maybe!!

Amia ^_< ★: ofc! ^^

The jealousy slowly washes away, a tiny bit left, but Mizuki trusts Ena about this.

'that's perfect, it's kinda like practice!'... Hehehe.. they repeated the brunettes words. Practice, huh?.. Were gonna adopt a child of our own one day, wont we?

(Gotta keep this sfw so that's why they're ADOPTING 🤞🤞)

... Ena loves me, doesn't she..

Mizuki felt a warm feeling. They felt as they stopped worrying about their relationship with Ena. We'll be alright.

- - - - - - - - - -

Next chapter is where mizook comes over at enaannaanns place bc i didnt feel like posting in this chapter for some reason 😰 sorry 😞