7

ENAS POV:

"Soo, what're you planning for us here?" Mizuki, while being ahead of the brunnette, walks backwards to face Ena.

"Watch out your way, you might trip over a rock or something. You're stupid enough for anything, i guess.." She mocked the pink haired. I might be the one to trip though, Mizukis kind of distracting...

"HEY!! im actually smarter than you! Aand that doesn't awnser my question."

Ena sighs so fucking loud, Mizuki got jumpscared.

"I'll just show you." (Btw the time in this story is winter so yayy yippie snow!!) Ena pushed them on the snow and throwed snowballs at them. Hmm, they're really pretty in snow actually~

"HUH-?!?? THAT'S NOT FAIR!! YOU DIDN'T WARN ME!" Mizuki strikes back with a strongly squeezed snowball that, of course, hurted.

"OWW!!" WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR? IT FEELS LIKE A ROCK IN FULL POWER BY THROWING!

"THAT'S HOW I FELT!!!" Mizuki laughed, but they were kind of worried if they didn't hurt Ena too bad.

"Oww ow ow...Fuckk...." the brunnette fell on the ground. The pink haired kinda stressed out and rushed to her.

"Did i hit too hard? I-im sorry!!" they fallen right into my trap, great. Ena chuckles and throws a hard snowball right Mizuki in the face.

"AAAH!!! I WAS ACTUALLY WORRIED FOR YOU MEANIE!"Mizuki wined. It was pretty painful though actually, they're so caring. She blushed.

"...Oh? Blushing, i see?~" the pink haired came close to tease with affection again, yet someone really unexpected came.

"WONDAHOII!!" Emu came from no where.

"Wh- WHERE ARE YOU FROM? WERE YOU HERE BEFORE?...." Ena became flustered. If she just saw everything, i might cry.

"RUI MADE A REALLY COOL LOOKING BOMB THAT WENT BOOOOOM AND I FLEW ALL THE WAY OVER HERE!!"

"You were in Kamiyama again...?" Mizuki was kind of dissapointed, but not anything new.

"YEA!!! IT WAS SUOPER FUN!!!!! :D"

"...Hey! Look, a plane!!" Ena pointed and caught Emus attention. Just like that she runned away as a attempt to catch it.

"Okay...So." The brunnette turns back to Mizuki.

"Hehehe~ what's your problem with other people coming our way? You're trying to make this day special?~" The pink haired teased.

"Shut up and kiss me."

That was kind of straight forward... Mizuki blushed before leaning in closely again, but Ena covered their mouth. Ugh. I see dads car coming home. We should actually leave and not just stay in place, fast.

"Uhm.. Actually not now, Mizu." she explained.

"Hm?" Mizuki stared at her dads car coming before looking back at the brunnette.

"Let's go."