34

BONUS?!?!? BDAY SPECIAL WOWOWOWO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE (not really a bonus i'll let this happen as a part of the actual story bc then there is gonna be enas bday two times,, yes enas bc it comes first and then after is mizookis) (this is like a 4 month time skip i think)

- - - - - - - - - -

MIZUKIS POV:

Beep beep!

Mizuki immediately gets up and grabs their phone. It was April 30th. No one others but their lovers bday! The pink haired picked out the matching dress they made for themselves and Ena, took just a whole loads of stuff and went to the brunettes house. They were well prepared for this, knowing that she's home, isnt sleeping and isnt bothered by Mizukis arriving. Thanks to Akito.

The pink haired rushed to Ena's house, splashing into a puddle or two. It didn't matter right now, Mizuki olny cared about seeing that face with pretty brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes and the flustered look on her face.

They ringed the doorbell impatiently, hands sweating like hell and heavy breathing from running.

The door creeks open. "... Mizu?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVEE!!!~" The pink haired pushes Ena on the ground before falling on top and landing loads of kisses.

"H-Hey, cut it outt!!" the brunette runs out of breath, clearly not expecting that much. "Ugh.. Thanks though..." her cheeks turn rosy pink, being all messy, laying on the ground, with an idiot on top of her. ".. Let's just go to my bed."

"You look adorable, Ena~ when you're so messed up like this.." Mizuki carassed Enas hair as they giggle slightly, glaring at her deeply... "Alrightt, lets go!!"

They took all of the stuff and bringed it to the brunettes room, Ena watching them while taking a seat on the bed. "You got me alot, huh.."

"How could I not? To my one and olny darling?~" the pink haired sat next to her, making the brunette her classic braid.

(headcanonn mizook is the one that does enas braid ejebeh)

"Its too bad you learnt how to do the braid yourself, i love doing it for you.. Y'know?"

"Pfft- yeah, before we got together and how I would start blushing and try to push you away when you do it." Ena swings her legs, slightly leaning her head down for it to be easier for Mizuki. ".. I don't mind if you keep doing it, after all, i olny learnt to not give away that I have a little crush... Now, i dont really have an excuse."

"Hmm, really? I'd gladly take that offer~" they letted go of the brunettes soft hair after finishing as their arms started to focus on cuddling with their lover.

"Can we just.. Cuddle like this for a little while? I don't have anything to do today anyway."

"Hehe, on your birthday? You must be so lonely without me, hmm~"

"Ughh, shut up! At least I'm not lonely and actually have a girlfriend unlike.. SOME PEOPLE??!"

"Who are those 'some people' then??"

"..."

"Okayy, I'll stop with the tease! It makes me blush now that I see that you hang out with me the most.."

(this sentence looks so weird)

Mizuki slowly slides their hands on Enas cheeks. "Maybe lets stop with the chat, come here cutie~"

- - - - - - - - - -

1 hour passes...

Akito went to check on his sister, since he hasn't seen her this day yet. And of course, give a gift like a actually nice bro would.

Creek... "Oh by the way, happy birthday En....."

(Omg ena came out so goofy wtf)

"... Didnt know Mizuki came.." he leaves something next to the gifts that the pink haired left and got out of the room slamming the door shut.

- - - - - - - - - -

Okayy thats it for today!!! Woohoo and bye