12

MIZUKIS POV:

It's been a few minutes and Ena hasnt spoken a word, just cuddling with me and laying on my chest. Is she asleep perhaps?... Hehehe, she's so adorable~

She must be tired if she fell asleep just like that. It's litteraly in the middle of the day! Enas so worried about me... W-wait, yeah, she even contacted my sis to make sure I'm alright! And running to my house on top of that?!

... Ena snores quietly. I guess i'll go to sleep aswell. Not for too long though. Mizuki closes their eyes.

...

"Mizuki!" H... Huh?

...

"MIZUKI!!!" and the pink haired woke up.
"HOW LONG WERE YOU SLEEPING?? IT'S 6PM!" the brunette complains, yet still not leaving Mizukis arms. Huh... Cute~

"Wait, already?!"

"Yes!! Okay, i may have fallen asleep first, but you slept for as long as I can write a 1,000 words essay while scribbling drawings all over the paper without leaving a single colour of white. WHILE BEING ASLEEP."

"Dont be that dramatic about it Enaa!!"

"IM NO— ... okay, maybe you're kind of right."

"Hehehe, you're agreeing that YOU'RE the wrong one? How rare!"

"Ugh, shut it!!"

"Anywayy~ what do you want to do now? Since we can't just stay like this all day..." the pink haired spoke, still giggling about Ena.

"Uhhhm.... Wanna build a snow fortress??"

"That's too difficult!!!"

"Well I ain't building a snowman like every damn year!!"

"Snowman it iss!!" Mizuki carried her like some knight (😭). "Uuughf... You're heavy!"

"...Cry about it." Ena was trying to cover up how flustered she is. They threw the brunette on the snow once they left the house.

"E-EXUSE ME??"

"YOU'RE EXUSED!! anyway, let's keep going~" the pink haired stretched out before starting with a small snow ball.

"I ain't helping you on that."

"Finisheedddd!~"

"Wh— wait what??! Werent you just starting seconds ag— oh." she saw Mizukis very small little snowman. "That... Is NOT a snowMAN. That's a snowBOY."

"Whateverr, that's olny YOUR opinion!!!! And guess what, it's a snowWOMAN!!!"

"snowgirl*"

"Every girl is a woman!!!"

Ena sighs.