I need your love i need your time

(A/n: When everything is wrong, you make it right.)

~Third person pov~

"I'm bored." The emo pink boytoy twink states. "That sucks, but same." His ginger blonde male alpha guardian sugar papa Ed Sheeran mirrored image remy the rat chef never meeting Gordon Ramsey ass, replies. Sousuke decided to be bold and kissed Kou.

Kou being the gay male alpha top he is kissed back eventually giving him tongue. Sousuke smiled like the obedient femboy twink omega bottom he was.

"Sousuke~ I have a game we could play~" Kou says to Sousuke as he grins. "And what's that?~" Sousuke asks smirking. He leans over to kiss Kou some more.

"Colorful stage: Hatsune Miku!" Kou says showing him the app. "Okay?.." Sousuke seems confused but alas, he downloads the game and mains Nightcord, not surprisingly.

Kou however had been playing the game for weeks and could even play master on a few songs, speaking of which, he was a vbs main.

"So it's basically magic tiles but with characters and different speeds?" Sousuke asks. "Well..." Kou explained the game to Sousuke and they eventually played a co-op show.

This is them three minutes later.

"SOU YOU LEANED ON ME AND I LOST MY COMBO!!!" Kou yelled at sousuke. "SORRY BUT MY HAND WAS SLIPPING AND ITS 'BUG', YOU KNOW THE STRUGGLE!" Sousuke yelled back.

"I ALMOST GOT A FULL COMBO WITH ALL PERFECTS." Kou said pissed as ever. "AND?? ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE CRAPPY SKILL LEVELS" Sousuke said in defense. "YOU JUST STARTED TODAY!!" Kou says flexing the fact he played in expert and Sousuke played on hard

"KOU YOU SHOULD'VE JUMPED OFF THE ROOF." Sousuke said while he looked at the results. "YOUR JUST MAD YOU DIED BEFORE YOU COULD GET FEVER!!!"

"I hope you die." Sousuke said to kou before Kou tackled him.

Sousuke and Kou's lesson of the day, never play competitive games. You will both cry.

"I swear-" Sousuke was about to ramble on until he felt a pair of lips on his face. Kou had begun to smother him in kisses and Sousuke giggled. They clearly loved each other a lot, even if Their actions didn't always match their words.

Yeah I take it back, games are fine as long as you have self control.

(A/n: I feel so high, I come alive. I need to be free with you tonight.)

Word count: 403