Are you hurt? (Kou's POV)

(A/N ITS AN ALIVE AU i know i said i wouldn't post much but i really just cant help myself. I made this at the middle of the night so sorry if it didn't come out right.)

I was going go to my shoe locker when I saw someone running past me, my first instinct was to go after them.

I saw the door to a classroom close, so I went in. I saw a small girly looking boy sitting in a small corner crying to himself.

"Hey are you okay?" I say as an attempt to get the truth out of him " HUH!" He yelled in a cutesy voice. "Oh crap there gonna find me!" "Normally i font care but they're getting on my nerves."

The boy looks a me "will you help they have been chasing me for a while and im tired."

"Okay! I say hoping they are not too violent i had barely finished my sentence whrn three people ran in the room.

It was Tsukasa who was a year older than me and twins with Amane! With him was Sakura who was two years older also in the broadcasting club and there was another guy but I didn't recognize him.

Tsukasa said "Hey kid!" " wanna join us?"
"This guy here really needs to be taught a lesson!" He says. I looked at his friends and it kinda looked like they wanted to stop him but couldn't.

"No violence is never the answer!" I say. "Okay but this kid was saying rude things about me and Amane. "He was saying how we are the second class anime/manga twins right after the hitachiins!" He whined like a baby.

"I told him to take it back but-" he was cut off by a little strawberry haired boy in a corner. "Liar! You just went after me!!" " thought you would stuff to me like a pervert!" "I was so sacred a ran!!!"

"Or maybe it's that you want to tie me up in a basement to make pervy videos!!!!" The small pink boy said as he was crying.

"Alright that's enough." "Tsukasa what if he was joking?" " what if you really hit him and Amane saw you? I say trying to calm him. "Oh I wouldn't mind" he says looking me up and down.

Five minutes go by and i was losing my energy. I see that Tsukasa was going for the mystery pink boy but I was fighting that random dude!

I quickly realized that he was standing up and got him in the stomach, eye and his nose was bleeding.

"OOOOOOWWW"he cried un pain. Suddenly my home room teacher ran in. As soon as he did they tried to leave and i ran up to the pink boy. "TSUCHIGAMORI PLEASE HELP!" I yelled.

Tsuchigamori knew all the kids so he told the principal and now they're getting suspended. "Hey pink boy?" "Im going to take us to the nurse." I say looking down at the boy in my hands.

"After arriving to nurses office. I saw the first aid and began to fix myself up as the pink boy got his rest. Thats when I realized that it was him!

My first ever boyfriend was the mysterious pink boy!! Although he used to act differently he still opened up to me when we started dating.

I suddenly remembered his name! He was Souske mitsuba! I remembered what happened, he had moved away to the us but it looks like he moved back!

"When mitsuba, no when Souske woke up. He looked at me and said "long time no see Kou." He said smiling. "Souske i missed you!!" I said. Without even realizing it we had begun to cry.

"I missed you too Kou!!!" We hugged for what felt like forever. Then he pulled away and looked at me and then I kissed him on his forehead.

"I love you Souske " "i love myself too kou" "but I still love you."

(A/N: i was hoping to continue this but i got bored so no. 😤👎
Word count: 666