His heart beat (I just burned down an orphanage- Mitsubas pov)

but I was told you both die and live together in eternal peace hand in hand and side by side. All your lives... or what's going to be left of it...

Eh!? What does that mean sakura!?

It means-...

February 14th

"Rise an shine Mitsuba!" I heard Nene's voice say. "No way in hell! It's cold as fuck." I say as i am still in the sleeping bag that's covered with blankets. "BUT ITS TODAY!!!" She yells back.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT THATS RIGHT!?" I yelled in shock. "Mitsuba. I know you have a potty mouth but... calm down." She smiles at me. "I can tell your nervous." "So spill, now" she  oh so rudely demands. "Fine!" I grumbled from the safety of my blankets, or rather the ones Nene gave me.

"Okay cmon!" "We practiced for this mitsuba!" She tries to encourage me but fails, instead I just grab on the frame of her bed as she tries to drag me out of my safe fort of blankets as I yell "NOOO!! GEEZ!!!! YOU'RE AS RUDE AS KOU" The second I said that, I regretted it.

"MI. TSU. BA." I heard her voice say in the darkest and cruelest tone, similar yet sweeter than Tsukasa. "Yes miss Yashiro?" I responded mockingly like I wasn't terrified. "Lets go practice some more since you clearly have no guts to do this." Shes right. Im absolutely terrible at this. So practice won't hurt....

(Later, also sorry for Mitsuba x Kou angs-)

"Ummmm.. Kou?" I asked shaking a little. "What's up mitsuba?" He says smiling that stupid smile that could light up any room. Its a little cute too... I mean, it's cute but not as cute as mine!!! "I-um... sorry for yesterday..." I say truly feeling bad. "It's fine and it's probably my fault for pressuring you yesterday."

"But... it isn't..." I smile before realizing I had reached the club room. The broadcasting club. I don't belong to the club, but my senpai's do. Natsuhiko and Sakura. I was thinking about talking to them to avoid Kou for a bit. "Oh looks like I'm here! Bye then!" I suddenly got a stupid idea. But I reluctantly did it.

I kissed Kou's cheek good bye and ran inside.

Sakura looks at me with a hint of shock on her face. "Wow... that was quite bold of you mitsuba." She said complimenting or insulting me. I couldn't tell. "Well... yeah.... I guess..." I responded fiddling with my hands.

Still February 14

After I talked to my senpai's for a bit I went to math. The subject I skipped yesterday. "Mitsuba!?" My teacher said as she called attendance. "Here!" I say acting like I didn't just run in.

"Okay." My teacher says, you know. I really could've sworn they rolled their eyes at me. But nevermind that! I have bigger things to worry about today, sadly, the math test isn't one of them.

I go and sit down in my desk, right next to Kou. Thats why I helped him in math. We sit right next to each other in the back. "Hey mitsuba?" The blonde? Ed Sheeran? Boy asks. "What's up?" I responded. But he didn't respond back, all he did was pass me a note.

I was shocked when I read it. The note was about me and nene. It said we were probably dating or something since I've been hanging out with her a lot lately. I was about to lose it.

I looked at Kou's face basically asking if he wrote it. His face was genuinely upset. A little sad but he was innocent. Maybe he was jealous?

I couldn't even finish my head dialogue! I was interrupted by none other than Mr. Minamoto Kou. "So are you?" The boy with the lame and tacky earring asked. "No, she's definitely not my type. She's like my sister Kou." I said trying to shake all the worries from his head.

"Promise?" He says like he's still a little skeptical. "Yes. I think she's in love with Amane anyways." He looks like he was just rejected. Damn. He does like her. He probably likes her more than he's ever liked me.

Whatever! It's not like I could give a damn! Who cares if it's four years of nothingness! Without even realizing, I had started to cry. I wiped my tears away, I knew Kou wouldn't want me to be mad or sad but I can't help that he's a hurtful idiot!

"Kou,.. meet me at the big tree in the school yard?" I ask, not command. "Sure" he whispers back to me with a smile. I can tell he's wondering why I want him to go there. But cmon! It's too obvious! He's so blind. I just need to get rejected and move on...

(Time skip)

It was the end of the school day. Basically no one else was there other than me and Kou. "So you wanted to talk, right?" He calmly asks. "Yeah... so um... here!" I hand him the letter.

"Just read it dumbass!" I start feeling lightheaded, my legs hurt, my whole body aches and is trembling.

The rumors are wrong, Sakura. You haven't been told the true version...

"Okay! Fine!" He opens it and as he starts reading it I feel like I can't breathe. "Dear-" is all he managed to say before I cut him off. "Dont read it out loud. Also text me about this later." I the flee the scene.

And what would that be?....

(A/N: Yay! Im half way done! And yes, I did post earlier than I should've. Do I care? No.)
Word count:944