Saturday mornings At this point im only doing mitsubas pov ig 🤷‍♀️

(A/n:Actual smut bc my friends(Heikita and Haruko) requested/dared me to write it. Alive AU. Plus they 21+ idk abt the specific age k Also Heikita and haruko gave me an idea for this like alot so ty. Not to mention mitsuba is out of character plus horney asf)

Its was Friday and me and kou were bored and invited hanako and nene to our apartment so we could bake some cakes. Me and hanako suck at baking stuff so we ended up burning our cakes.

Since I had no cake kou shared his with me. I love his cooking. He once told me how he really wanted to open a bakery or something. Im just gonna think this because there is no way that anyone could know,right?

I love kou. Ive had a deep obsession with him ever since he became my friend and introduced me to Hanako and nene. Sure we flirt time to time but I know it doesn't mean anything. "Popcorn's ready!" I heard kou shout as I snapped out of my thoughts.

So i went to go get it and put it in two bowls. "WE'RE WATCHING A HORROR MOVIE!" I heard Hanako shout as nene began cuddling him on our grey couch

"Hey kou?" "Wanna do that too?" I say pointing at nene and hanako in a sort of teasing way. "Anything for my strawberry" kou's responses always managed to get me blushing

Kou then sat on the couch and wrapped me around his arms and blanket. I slightly blushed and leaned back but then "it" happened. My hand landed on a big stiff bulge.

I blushed madly because I knew exactly what it was. Kou looked at me in horror and so did i then the next thing kou said was "im so so so so sorry mitsuba but can we talk about this later?" I nodded still a little traumatized.

Then weird thoughts hit me. I suddenly wanted to lick it, ride it and eat it. It felt big too. After the movie ended Hanako and nene we're about to leave when Hanako whispered in my ear.

"hey mitsuba listen I accidentally put alcohol chocolate in the cake thinking it would be funny but yall ate it so like sorry ig" he said as he ran away i stood there in shock as kou called me.

"Hey stawberry?" Kou yelled as i was washing the dishes before telling him what hanako told me. "What is it mango?" I yelled back. "Can you please come to my room?" He said in a loud sincere voice. "Mk i'll just go change."

Im honestly kinda shocked that Kou invited me to his room I mean we normally hangout in the living room since i dont let kou in my room, due to all my kou pictures.

And Kou being Kou said ifif i cant go to your room, you cant go in my room. So that was a little weird but i still put on my white shirt with a cute little strawberry on the pocket followed by my light pink shorts.

I then walked to Kou's door and knocked. Kou just said come in but i just ended up walking a bit forward and closing the door behind me.

i saw him just sitting on his bed staring at the floor, and even though I shouldn't have I couldn't help but notice he was wearing our matching shirts and that made me smile a bit.

"So whats up kou?" I say curiously "Mitsu- no, Souske." I could tell he was serious but my heart fluttered at the fact he said my name even tho we're way past last name basis.

"I just need to tell you this especially after the "couch indecent"" he said I HOPE THIS IS A LOVE CONFESSION PLEASE GOD PLEASE i thought to myself. "I- i like you. And yes, more than friends. Ive loved you since second year of high school."

Then I suddenly realized that I was going to do something and i knew what it was. And i had two reasons one- im drunk two- i love him

I then just let it happen. I kissed kou meanwhile I rubbed the thing from earlier. I knew it turned on kou but that's exactly what I wanted.

When we pulled apart, I whispered in Kou's ear, "I've been in love with you since we met." I then ran to his bed and then Kou who was tripping, since he ate like four slices of cake, he then pinned me to his bed and we began to make out.

After we pulled apart to catch our breath, kou asked me one of the most important questions of my life "Hey Souske wanna go a little farther?~" Kou said in drunk/seductive voice.

"Y-Yes" I responded immediately but that still didn't hide the fact that i was waiting for this for a long time. "Okay then~" Kou said as he began to slowly undress.

When kou was done undressing, i felt like passing out. Kou's body is so hot. "Oh thanks strawberry" he said with a wink as I started my gay panic.

"Maybe you should tie your hair up" kou suggested. I then put my hair up and undressed as well.

I suddenly realized that kou was biting his lip. I TURNED HIM ON!? I thought to myself. "C-can i suck it?" I asked kou. Kou looked surprised but agreed. "Sure, but i'll please you afterwards" I slowly but surely began to suck it.

It felt so hard, LIKE SOME GOD DAMN ROCKS! "Nhmm" kou said holding back his moans. Not even 5sec later kou came. He then knelt down "may i~" he said

"Y-yes please" hopefully i didn't sound desperate. And then Kou began to suck it and let me tell you. He was good. "Well that was fast." Kou says. Without even realizing i came in his mouth.

~Time skip~

By the end Kou came 3 time and i came 7 times. We went go my room to escape the mess we left in Kou's room. When we got to my room i put all my kou themed stuff away.

When kou asked why I simply said "because were drunk and wont remember this :(" "then how about we take some pictures or something? Kou suggested.

"Oh sure" i say pulling pit my phone but 3 pictures later my phone died and i put it to charge in Kou's room because my charger broke.

Since it was cold kou told me to put on a sweatshirt. Then we slowly fell asleep.

(A/N thats all for now bc im tired plus it long so pt2?)

Word count:1122