Attention Problem (Multiple pov)

(A/n: TW:abuse I'm sorry for making Nene an asshole. Oh and Everything is the same for the alive people and dead people. Not to mention the art ain't mine. I found it on Pinterest but I can't find the original and I can't read the watermark 😭😭)

-Mitsuba's pov-

"It's finally the day, April 27th... It's been a year. A whole damn year." I whispered to myself. "Today marks the full 365 days..."

~flash back 🪄~

"Okay! I'll do it Tsukasa!!" I yelled with excitement. "Yay! Go mitsuba!!" Natsuhiko also cheered me on. "Okay! Off I go!!" I say loudly before giggling like any teen girl would've. Minamoto-kun said to meet at the confession tree! He said he had to say something to me!

At the confession tree!!! Where people confess there romantic feelings for one another! I've liked him since we escaped the fake world. Not everyone would kill themselves for their dead friend! Not to mention that I'm a fake! And now he's probably going to confess to me!! I'm not showing it on the outside but I'm super excited!

"Hey mitsuba-kun!" He yelled as I rushed over to him. "Hey Minamoto-kun! So what's up?" I say trying not to smile like an idiot. "Well i confessed to nene today! And she said okay!!!" He yelled as I felt my whole world crash down. I love Daikon senpai but.. I think I like Minamoto-kun better...

"Oh really?" I say trying my best to sound excited. "Hey you okay? Did tsukasa do something again? If he did i swear I'll-" "No.. I just remembered I needed to talk to Hanako. That's all" I say before bonking his head and walking away. He didn't chase after me.

~flash back over🎉~

"I really thought i could get over him, but I'm still crazy for him." I chuckled, my situation really is stupid. " I can't even look at his stupid pretty face without wanting to kiss him!" I say to my pet mokke. A very cute one at that. I'm still better though. "There there! Candy?" They asked as they handed me a piece of my favorite candy.

"What would I do with out you?" I say before pulling them in a tight hug. The mokke giggled and then said "Isn't it time to meet with number seven?" He asked. Lately me and hanako have become better friends and even go hang out in each other's boundaries once a week.

Today is my turn. He brings the snacks. I provide the place and we start ranting about how we hate daikon senpai's relationship with the earring boy. "Guess it is. Better start getting ready." I say standing up and cleaning around the place with my mokke helping.

I don't typically clean but I'm definitely not leaving my boundary dirty as his bathroom. Suddenly I hear a tap on one of mirrors. "Mitsuba!!" I hear Hanako say. "Coming!" I say rushing over to the bathroom mirror and letting him in.

"So what did you bring this time hanako?" I asked since he IS supposed to bring the snacks today. "Doritos." He says as he shows me the party sized bag he had. "Okay. So do you know any new things? Cause I do. And I'm pissed." I say signaling him to go sit on the bed.

"Go on. Nene stopped talking to me though." He said as he kicked off his shoes and wrapped himself in his soft star patterned blanket. "Daikon-senpai only said yes because Aoi said she needed experience." "Nenes playing with Kou." "She still has feelings for someone. I saw through some mirrors."

-Hanako POV-

I gasped. Did nene seriously use Kou for experience. Was that whole year of jealousy for nothing? "S-so she's faking it?" I asked "kind of? She wants a break up but she doesn't want to make him sad" Mitsuba said in a neutral manner. Makes sense, even I don't know how to feel.

"Oh.. is that so?" I say with my voice cracking a little bit. He nods before speaking again "God, a year goes by and we're still interested in those assholes." Mitsuba says in a soft whisper as he hugs his large squishamellow.