His heart beat (i hate mysel- Mitsuba's pov)

You see sakura, in every single story. Mitsuba Sousuke has a happy ending. Part of it is Kou Minamoto.

Why are you telling me this?-

Since we killed him in this universe, we have to fix it before it affects them.

How so?

The same way we did the first time.

Ahhh.. very well then.

"K-Kou?.." I said in a half trance. "W-what the hell!? Oh my god!? Why is there so many.. of me?.." my voice trailed off.

"Hey there kiddo!" A girls voice said to me. "W-who are you!? D-did you bring me here!?" I said in a state of confusion. "Nuh uh! It wasn't me, but I can help." She sounds like she has experience. Enough that she can stay calm and joke around the fire.

"Okay... Help me.. um..." "My name is Aiko Sachi" She goes "I'm Mitsuba Sousuke" i reply. "I was made by Tsukasa. Just like someone of us here. You are an original! Lucky!" She says in a teasingly jealous tone "what do you mean original?"

"Off with the questions. No more spare time. Lets put you back to where you belong Subject No.3" She says with caring eyes that truly have my best interest at heart."w-what?" "Back to your universe. The 'Ayaka' Universe." She says in a sad tone.

Wait.. Ayaka.. I've heard that somewhere... "what do you mea-" "goodbye Sousuke. Sorry about your happy ending."

Then I woke up. I looked next to me. My phone! What time is it?... oh it's 9:30. I wonder what happened- ITS 9:30!? IM LATE AGAIN LIKE LAST WEEK!! Wait.. what happened... hm... whatever.

See sakura! I did it! Way better than that runt!

Whatever.

Focus, he already woke up!

"Ugh my head hurts" "why am I thinking about that anyway."

So far so good. Good job Natsuhiko.

You're welcome my lady~

~Fifteen minutes later~
(Still Mitsuba pov)

"KOUUUUUU" i yell at the idiot who won't look at me. I quickly run to the other side of the road and tackle that idiot with a hug. "I had a scary dream and you were in it!" I say as I held in my tears like a man!

"Is that so?" "You're so silly!" He says as he pats my head. Normally I wouldn't let him but I felt like I missed him more than usual.

(now to Kou's pov)

I know I should've not agreed to that shady deal but here we are back in time. And it worked.

After sousuke died, I couldn't help but feel like it should've been me. I was scared. I knew I should never resort to witch craft but tsukasa said he knew a guy so I couldn't resist. I used a median (is that how it's spelt?) to try communicate with him.

It didn't work. Of course.

I tried moving on. But I couldn't. So I talked to a shady friend of Sousuke's. She said she could bring him back as she felt guilty. I asked about it and she said that  she would work it out. So, now I only have a day with my memory. Then it's like it never happened. I just have to hold back my tears and joy til' then.

(Back to mitsuba)

"Hey Kou?" I asked. "What's up Sousuke?" I nearly yelled right then and there. He called me by my first name. He had never done that before... wait... did he? "Well um.. after my scary dream I'm still a little tense so... can you um.. nevermind." I say in a quiet voice.

"Okay whatever you say!" He looked down at me and smiled before walking into school. When we got there. At the gate, he leaned over and warmly whispered in my ear "I love you so so so such, never leave me again, okay?" After that he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Words can't describe how red my face was. "I love you too."

(A/n: yay! Im done! This the most I've done so yw. Anyways I'm going to start doing something new. Ima write these based on songs so comment song recommendations if you want lol)

Word count: 703