The ACTUAL flirty kou (mitsubas pov)

(A/n Idk man i just had a dream of this so ima spice things up and mess around with a few thing so yea)

I woke up and saw i had fallen asleep in my last period and it was already time to go with Kou, today is the day he comes out to his mom. On my way to my show locker I noticed i no longer had my camera.

"Hey souske. They took your camera" one of my classmates said to me as they were about to leave. "Was it Karime-senpai again." I asked

"yea" they responded. "Well okay thanks I guess" i said with annoyance. But who could blame me I mean this happens every day now.

But then I remembered something that caused me too panic. The photos i took with kou, my boyfriend, were on my camera. And our current relationship is a secret fue to his homophobic parents. (Yes his mom is alive but just for now.)

If people found out they would most likely tell his older and more popular brother. And he might tell his parents we don't know, but don't want to risk it.

I ran though the halls, searching for kou or Karime-senpai. Maybe in a situation like this Amane-senpai would help.

i mean he does protect his friends  and i am his friend so? Wait is that Kou? I thought as I stopped to see that kou had already caught Karime-senpai.

Phew thank god thats ov- shit kous looking at me. I thought to myself as i got nervous. I quickly got to the side of the school where i had spotted them.

By the time I got there, I noticed that kou wasn't there as well as Karime-senpai. So I walked to the hidden side of the school only to have kou pin me to a wall.

"So Souske, I saw what happened and even though its not your fault im going to punish you♡~" he said teasingly."Eh!?" I said a little louder than we were already talking.

Kou looked at me in a seductive way as he took off my scarf that hid all my hickeys. Kou than began kissing my neck, again leaving hickeys, as i held back small moans. I really do love him

(A/N yea idk after this so like ig thats it)