Learning to love again pt1????/discontined

(A/n this might be my longest one 🥰 oh and art not mine idk who's it is bc i found it on Pinterest c; )

"SOUSUKE!" My teacher yelled. "Are you sleeping!?" She huffed. "Sorry ma'am, I just had things to do." I responded. "I'll let you off the hook this time, but don't do it again." She said looking sympathetic as she continued teaching.

In reality, I don't remember what I was doing last week. The last thing I remember is my mom and some blonde haired and blue eyed boy crying and asking why i did what I did, but my memories are still fuzzy so I can't remember what I did or said.

I probably did something bad because the blonde ran stormed off as my mom cried, but even that was hazy.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Thats the bell can we leave?" A blonde asked as the whole class turned to face him. "Not yet, thats for the first years." "They get there lunch a little earlier." The teacher responded. "Awe man."A very similar blonde haired boy said.

Maybe he's the blondie from before?
Nah he looks,... off? I then looked at my arms wondering why my mom made me wear one of her pink girly oversized cardigans.

I don't mind the color or style, In fact i like it, but she kept insisting and telling me not to take it off, saying something like "you're too weak!" So I brushed it off "Maybe I was sick?" I thought to myself.

"But i feel fine" my mind trying to reason amongst its self. "She also told me not to touch my camera." I wonder what she means by that."

But im curious so im gonna do it later. But im still curious about him, the blondie i mean. Maybe I'll talk to him later.

~Time skip~

"Hey you" a voice behind me said. I turned to see my classmate. I looked into his deep ocean blue eyes as he said "I think I've seen you somewhere?" "Do we know each other?" The same blonde from before asks.

"I thought you looked familiar, so i think?" I responded. "Well in any case" " im Minamoto Kou!" He said with a cute smile.

Apparently that smilie was pretty enough to make me smile as i said "Mitsuba Sousuke, Nice too meet you!" "So wanna eat lunch together?" He then asked.

"Okay" I responded. "So Mitsuba-kun what do like to do?" He asked. "I honestly don't really remember." I responded "Same here." He said.

"My older brother refuses to tell me why i was hospitalized." "My mom did the same thing." I said sympathetically. "My mom also said not to take off her cardigan and not to touch my camera" "but ima do it anyway, so wanna look with me?"

"Okay!" He replied. I pulled out my camera and then asked "so should we look at the photos or videos?" He simply responded with "OOH HOW ABOUT THE VIDEOS!!???"" It honestly shocked me how loud a single person could be.

"Okay, no need to shout!" I said with a chuckle at the end. "Oh, sorry!" He said in a apologetic tone. "I'll try to tone it down!" He said with a rather idiotically cute giggle.

WAIT DID I JUST THINK HIS GIGGLES ARE CUTE!? BUT HES A GUY!!! AND IM A GUY!!???? OH SHIT AM I GAY NOW!!!????

(A/n im back and ima continue 😽🫶✨)

Word count:562