Im coming back for you (both pov)

(A/n: I feel like I'm about to feed a pack of wolfs. Smut warning In this, they are like 19. They recently graduated. The first few parts are based off a song called "505" by artic monkeys. And yes, you can and PLEASE comment a song or idea. Im running low.)

-Mitsuba pov-

"Ugh I'm so bored without hiiiim!!" I groan loudly as no one is home. "Ugh! I hate that loser! Why'd he have to go on vacation!? And for a whole month!" I pout. "Hmph! It's not fair that the daikon can go but I can't!" I complained to my plushie. Who is basically my therapist at this point.

"That idiot better call me!" I say as I stare at my phone, hoping it would light up with a notification since today is the last day of my boyfriend's trip. I would have been able to go if it weren't the same week as my mother's birthday.

Then suddenly, I heard a knock at my door.

I get scared and grab my phone and turn on the flashlight on the lowest setting. "Sousuke, open up!" I heard a woman's voice say. It was clear to me that it was my mom who had gone grocery shopping a while ago so, I opened up.

"Mom you scared m-" my voice trailed off as my eyes widened. Not only was my mom there with four bags in hand, kou was holding another four of them. Kou then smiled at me. "Hey sou!" "Hey Kou... what are you doing." I asked confused.

"Helping your mom with the groceries, you should too." He said with a cheeky giggle. Got I hate that man. "Well hand it over then!" I responded, now with my face slightly redder. "Here." He said as she proceeded to hand me a bag with veggies.

I took the bag to the kitchen counter and Kou did too. "Hey wanna go to your room? I'm tired and I just wanna chill for a bit, you know?" He smiled softly. Normally, I would say no and call him a perv but, I haven't seen the man in a month.

"Okay, perv." I teased him. "You're really mean, you know that?" He said before he looked back at my mom, said good bye, walked to my room, and, plopped on my bed.

"I missed you." He said as he sat up and calmly kissed my cheek. "H-HEY!?" I managed to stutter out. "W-WHAT IS THAT FOR!?" I say as I feel my face starting to heat up again. "I had a seven hour flight, a forty five minute drive and, all for a little kiss. Is that so wrong?" He said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"M-maybe you shouldn't be that obsessed over me..." I say knowing damn well I love his attention. "Not obsess over my boyfriend?" He raised his eyebrow and put his hands on his hip. "No way!" He giggled and laid back down, this time on my lap.

"Am I too clingy? Is this bothering you? I can stop you know." He says with a concerned look in his eyes. "Considerate Kou." I mumbled to myself. "Definitely not." I suddenly get an idea and pull his head closer to mine, close enough for our four heads to touch as I looked in his eyes.

"Actually, pay more attention to me." I smile.

He smiles back.

"And how can I do that, Sosuke?" He says with a soft tone. Well... maybe.. you could..." my voice trails off. "Nevermind" I say now pulling away from my face and allowing him to rest his head on my lap, to which he responded with a small and cheeky grin.

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?" He smiled at me warmly. Now, I knew what he meant. Id be lying if I said I wasn't thinking we could. Still, I wouldn't let him win so easily. "Eww. Perv. I meant cuddles." I said with a light smack on the head.

"Ouch!" Kou winced in pain. "I was thinking about kisses!?" He rubbed where I hit him. "Oh" I said in sudden realization. "Well... maybe we could... I dunno.. do.. it?" He says "B-but only if it's okay with you!" He said as he waves his arms around frantically.