Saturday mornings pt 2 (mixed pov)

(A/N This is like a smut after math but like whatever also this art isn't rushed 🤙😜)
Kous pov first :3 -

I woke up and saw Mitsuba?? Just as i began questioning what was going on, mitsuba started to cuddle me, thats when I realized that I was completely naked.

"MITSUBA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I yelled "HUH!!!!" He yelled back. "KOU WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY BED!!!" "AND ESPECIALLY NAKED WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled in a panic.

I quickly grabbed the blanket we were sharing and covered myself as I jumped out of the bed. "Im just gonna go put on some clothes." I managed to say. I looked at the boy in front of me and realized he only had his pink strawberry cat sweatshirt on.

I headed towards my room in total confusion and put on a black short loose sleeve shirt with some green (also loose) cargo shorts. I then began to somewhat clean my room so I could start breakfast.

But then i saw some white liquid, a bottle of lube and our clothes, all in a pile underneath a blanket. "MITSUBA" "COME HERE REAL QUICK"
I yelled as I tried to calm myself down.

(The very thought of being a bottom scared me. Was i that horney last night? I let MITSUBA overpower me? I thought to myself. (Jk))

If just thinking of Mitsuba flustered me, then this almost made me die. Mitsuba ran over to my room, this time he had some black biker shorts under his sweatshirt.

"W-whats this kou?" He asked. "I-i" I was trying so hard to say something, but the only thing I could do was stare. Mitsuba saw me frozen and just walked to his room.

But who could blame me? I was shocked because the thought had just hit me. Did I just take away my STRAIGHT best friends virginity as well as my own?

Does Mitsuba hate me now?

I should talk to him...

(MITSUBA'S POV 🤙😘)

I ran out of his room before he saw me blushing. I mean, MY CRUSH JUST TOOK MY VIRGINITY! I quickly tried to hide all my excitement by putting up my Kou photos and then I remembered about my "Special gift". So i hopped on my bed and began admiring it.

I then stared at the bracelets that were on my hand. The first one I bought was for $5 because it has my initials on it. The next one was a gift for my mom, matching bracelets. Mine had a strawberry and hers did too.

However I always held a special place in my heart for the next ones, a K+S bracelet i saw that were marked down as soulmates, that bracelet that always made me feel better.

But even that one is worthless compared to this one.Because after buying the one with our initials, I  learned that kou had bought something for me.

he had bought custom made bracelets, his had his initials, as did mine. I don't know if he did it on purpose but he bought the kind that's for couples.

"I love you, idiot." I said whispering. As u hugged my stuffy that kou won me not too long ago.

"Y-you l-love me too?" Kou asked as I flinched and nodded. Kou then kissed my neck " I really like you way more than a friend."

"But Wait does that mean we're dating?" Kou said. "Well i mean you did already take my virginity." I said as I shrugged. Kou was lost and expressionless.

So I kissed him passionately. After five minutes, we pulled apart and i asked "So what do we tell nene and hanako?"  "oh right I brought your phone, so might as well call them." Kou responded.

I called hanako and he picked up. "So is nene with you?" I ask. "Oh yeah should I put you on speaker?" Hanako asked "sure why not" kou said for me.

"So like, we're dating." Me and kou yelled in union. "Wow you only tell us after you do it."
I stared at Kou and Hanako im shock. "WYDM YOU LITTLE BIT-" i said before i was rudely interrupted.

" Oh you don't remember?" Nene said "that stuff you gave them must've been hard." Nene said as she whacked Hanako on the head.

"So basically I left my hoodie on the couch, so i asked if I could go get it." Hanako said as rubbed his head. "Kou said sure and unlocked the door for me."

"I saw doing the dishes so i was going to sneak up on you but Kou called you to his room so i hot suspicious." "I knew it would take awhile for the alcohol to give any effects so I stayed"

"I got a little frightened when mitsuba was yell-moaning,i thought some one broke in but when I checked it was actually you guys doing each other"

"And now since I knew Yashiro wouldn't believe me i began to record." Hanako explained and he sent a video. Me and kou watched in horror, it was true. There was indeed a video of us fucking each other.

I then hung up not even explaining why. I just really wanted to remember but couldn't. I wonder how it felt having Kou inside of me.

"Oh really so who's the perv now?" Kou asked giggling "oh shut up you fucking mango" i said looking at the idiot in front of me. "Okay strawberry" he said " ugh i hate you" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"The video says otherwise~" kou teased.

"You're such an idiot" i say

"Your idiot" he said with a wink 

"The idiot i fell for." I responded with a slight blush on my face.

We spent the rest of the day side by .eventually we used our rooms as guest rooms and used the master bathroom for ourselves. Not that it matters

I love kou and he loves me

Thats all that matters

(A/n my favorite idiotic couple. Quick story: one of my friends said if mitsuba is a strawberry then Kou is a mango. And thats what ill call them now.)

Word count: 1039