The continueation of that ⬆️ (still mitsubas pov)

Smut warning:
(A/N I started this as soon as I posted the other one but still sorry for the wait.)

Even though Kou was good, i was still better. Sure Kou was my bf but i still wanted to win! So that's what i did.

"Whyyy" "why did my bf have to be so damn good :c" Kou said as he was whining.

"Hey its not my fault im perfect!" "Cute little things like me have one job and thats to be perfect!"

"So that means i must beat my bf every chance I get!" I say with my cocky-ness at its fullest.

"Oh in that case i must let my adorable boyfriend do his job" Kou said sarcastically expect for the part when he called me cute.

"Well I better cash in my reward huh" I asked. "Fine fine what do you want" he asks meanwhile practicing his prayers.

I then pinned Kou to the wall our faces so close we could practically hear our hearts thumping. "You see Kou" "I've been waiting so long for this" "Can you please take me?~"

(A/N this was fun to write)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Word count 199

Jk

Im still gonna write :)

B
U
T

No smut ;D

C
U
Z

T
H
E
Y

A
R
E

N
O
T

R
E
A
D
Y

Y
E
T

A
N
D

N
E
I
T
H
E
R

A
M

I

S
O

Y
E
A

5 minutes later Mitsuba kept mocking Kou for his hilarious miss understanding

~ rewind to 5 mins before :> ~

"W-what!?" Kou said like the stuttering mess he was. "Yea i've been wanting to go to karaoke! Especially that new one!" I said exited as ever.

"O-oh..." kou said meanwhile he buried his hands in his lap. "I-i thought you m-meant" he then mumbled the rest.

"Oh." "BWAHAHAHAHA" "WHO KNEW MY BOYFRIEND WAS A PERVERT!" "BWAHAHAHA" I laughed.

~Back to the present~

"And here we thought Amane was bad." I say with a sly smile. "Shut up" Kou says as we walk in to a restaurant that had the best reviews for karaoke and food even though it was only open for a few days.

I was mesmerized. It was super aesthetic, thank goodness I had my phone so I could take some pictures or else i would have been in the worst mood ever.

When we were seated we quickly realized something. NENE AND AMANE WERE THERE!!! "HEY AMANE NENE HIIIIII!" Kou said.

We both leaned over to see that nene and Amane were on a date. So what did we do? We had a doble date. Sure it was kinda weird at first but ehh its alr.

We ended up doing a comparison with our singing. We got drinks ate food and talked like we hadn't seen each other for a decade.

Then out of nowhere Kou kissed me and said "Hey sou can take pictures?" He said with a smile, but this smile was different from his regular smiles.

This one was seductive. Sure enough I had to agree eventually. Kou then started to act different, i will admit i kinda liked it.

Later on we realized that the drinks we ordered had alcohol so, we were drunk. That explained a lot.

I mean kou was flirty and so was Amane, nene was over confident and cocky and it was kinda annoying. I however wasn't as drunk.

Or that what I thought until I started blacking out a few things i remember were that i was being mistaken for a girl by literally everyone.

At one point im certain we called a waitress to kick someone out for flirting with me and after that I stayed in our table and didn't sing anymore.

I stayed with kou who was flirting WAY to hard. after a but we left and arrived home at 5:30.

We weren't tired and just decided to record a video as we were drunk and that made wonderful material.

I had forgotten thank god we recorded it cause by breakfast we were watching it and laughed our asses off.

Later Nene and Amane left because they had plans to go with Aoi and hang out for a bit. Kou then burst in my room. "Heyy souuuu!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey kou whats up?" I ask "I wanted to ask if you wanted to come in my room and watch a movie!" Kou said, sure he was in pain bc of yesterdays alcohol but even in pain kou was nice and cheerful as ever.

I on the other hand was dying. I wasn't used to that much alcohol so it killed me later on. But i knew Kou would help me so we went to watch a movie.

"Hey sou what new nickname should I give you?" He asks since all he had ever called me is mitsu, sou, mitsuba and Souske.

"Ummm" "well what do you see me as?" I ask unaware of what I would cause. "Oh okay" kou says "how abt mitsue or no wait HOW ABOUT MIYO!" Kou asks trying to lighten up the mood.

"And why exactly is my nickname miyo?" I as curiously "well miyo" kou said with a wink. "The name Miyo means beautiful and charming child." Kou says as he looks to the side. "And that's exactly what you are" kou says.

"And i took some Spanish classes, enough to know that miyo sounds like mío which means mine... and that's exactly what you are." He say's redder than a tomato.

We then calm down and continue watching the movie, I felt my self getting sleepy so i said "Kou im tored can we cuddle" with my puppy eyes at their fullest so couldn't refuse.

Kou said yes abd i fell asleep in his arms. His hairs is soft as silky so I couldn't help my self and ended up playing with his hair as i fell asleep. Now this was the best. Way to fall asleep.

(A/n bc this is wayyy too long andmy motivation left faster then me wheb i gear food!"

Word count fr now: 1,030