COPYRIGHT

Exclusively Mine © 2021 by Mahak. All rights reserved.

1.) No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

2.) This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

3.) The images used in this book belong to the respective owners. I don't own any of the pictures used in this story they are taken from Pinterest.

4.) IMPORTANT!

The Male Lead of this story is NOT a virgin. He's NOT a manwhore, but he isn't a virgin too.

So, if you have any problem with it, I suggest you to not read this book.

(I don't want anyone to degrade the character just because he has lost his virginity before the FL came into his life.)

5.) Any kind of negative, abusive or judgemental comments towards the author or other readers will not be tolerated. The comments will be deleted and the reader will be blocked.