Epilogue- I

(The epilogue is here. I was going to put an epilogue. I wanted to surprise you all with it, but you all filled up the comment section with your demands that I had to do things quicker.

And I feel so glad to tell you all that Exclusively Mine has hit two milestones today of being on the 5th and 3rd Rank in INDIA'S TOP TEN.

I love you all so freaking much

I love you all so freaking much. Your comments were very sweet, I read them all. I will miss this story too and maybe I'll come back to read it as a reader instead of an author someday.)

6 Years Later,

Kunal

Everything is perfect. Six years with her and I'm ready to propose her to be with me for an eternity.

Mine and Sirisha's, both our families had decided to do a family trip to Shimla. It's snowing here and the weather is cold as fuck, yet I'm standing on the highest viewpoint here, on my way to get a brain freeze to set up a perfect proposal for her.

Convincing Sirisha's father to accept me wasn't that hard. He took me to a separate room and when I strongly felt that he'd beat me up for loving his one and only precious daughter,

He said "Sit,"

I sat down carefully and he continued "So, looking at Sirisha, it felt like she really adores you."

Adore? She loves me, future father-in-law.

"Yes, she does." I smiled confidently.

"I'm curious, why do you live in our colony which is filled with middle-class people? I mean your family can be considered one of the richest in India." He asked.

"That house is the start of it all, our lucky charm. It's our ancestral home. We can renovate it, but we can't change it." I explained.

"Oh!" He nodded. "Only if you had bought a home somewhere else, you wouldn't have met my Siri." He grits through his teeth.

"Sirisha and I, we were meant to be together. No matter how far, we would have crossed paths by any means. And believe me, I love Siri from the deepest of my soul. And in these six years, my love for her has deepened only." I emphasized.